Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Mulroney needs to go as well imo

They all do. MacLennan seems to be playing Mr I Know Fuck All About This. But he has to go too. I don't know if there will be anyone left at SPFL headquarters if we follow through with this.

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Doncaster will be thrown under the bus for sure. 

Still a lot more work to do. We need to get lawell and co away from the decision making. 

Geniually think we will be leading a clear out. The organisation has lost all trust. 

I think they will know , this battle is lost . The rest will be about keeping the Godfather safe from any scrutiny . This keeps the corruption going at a later date 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They all do. MacLennan seems to be playing Mr I Know Fuck All About This. But he has to go too. I don't know if there will be anyone left at SPFL headquarters if we follow through with this.

Has anyone got a current list of all the SPFL board members ?

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

There can’t be an “if” we follow through with this, we simply have to 

40 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

https://thecelticstar.com/inverness-ceo-offered-a-job-at-trfc-if-he-voted-no-celtic-source-claims/

If you can stomach it.

Example:

this evening The celtic Star can tell you that we have heard from a very senior source at celtic who understands that Scot Gardiner, the Inverness CEO has been offered a job at The Rangers Football Club on the basis that he voted NO to the SPFL proposals.

Gardiner duly voted NO and with sight of the Partick Thistle and Dundee NO VOTES he was certain that the SPFL proposal would as a result of three Championship NO VOTES, fail and he would be leaving the Highlands to take up his new position at Ibrox. The Dundee vote getting lost in transit has scuppered his plans, left the Rangers squealing like the bad losers they are and his career move up in the air.

Further, our senior celtic source understands that  the league’s Sponsors Ladbrokes have been contacted by former Rangers spin-doctor Jim Traynor, “asking them not to give Inverness Caley Thistle or Scot Gardiner a hard time.”

Our senior celtic source summed up by describing the Inverness Caley Thistle CEO thus: “Gardiner is a massive blue nose.”  This evening it’s more likely to be a bloody nose.

------‐-------‐---------------‐--

It's vintage moon-howling.

They can't even capitalise their own club's name, ffs. 

It may as well be written in crayon.

Even by fenian standards, that is superb. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I think they will know , this battle is lost . The rest will be about keeping the Godfather safe from any scrutiny . This keeps the corruption going at a later date 

I think with what we've seen over the last couple of days we'll be after lawell. No doubt he and his band will be looking to keep themselves safe. 

If he has conceded on this one that's a good starting point. Just need to keep at it. Give them no room to manoeuvre 

16 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

This is the hands of Douglas Park written by David Graham.

Robertson and Blair have been centrally involved in the admin of all of this. 

Graham is the only one I have faith in to be competent. He'll be kicking Park, Robertson and Blair into shape, thankfully. 

Graham is our main hope of getting all our ducks lined up. Thank fuck he arrived when he did. We are leaderless otherwise. 

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Robertson and Blair have been centrally involved in admin of all of this. 

Graham is the only one I have faith in to be competent. He'll be kicking Park, Robertson and Blair into shape, thankfully.

Graham is our main hope of getting all our ducks lined up. Thank fuck he arrived when he did. 

Robertson cant be front and centre since he is still on the SPFL board until the summer. But you are right about Graham 👍

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Fuck sake . referee chair . Willie Young and Kevin toner in there as well 

Mind the day after we beat them willie young done a church service with a foam red hand and played simply the best 😂😂😂😂

Fenians were spewing 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Mind the day after we beat them willie young done a church service with a foam red hand and played simply the best 😂😂😂😂

Fenians were spewing 

That was McCurry was it not mate? Or am I thinking of something else?

Archived