Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Absolutely. If we can smell blood in the water we must have no mercy. Our aim should be to have every single member club look at, and treat, celtic like a pariah. We have to absolutely demolish the idea that they can be trusted anywhere near the corridors of power in our game. 

There's no better time to expose all this than now tbh- especially when we have backing in 3 leagues behind us and it's headline news on Sky Sports.

Probably only making headlines because there's fuck all else happening in sport tbf, but still.

I don't no the legal ins and outs but how likely now is a full null and void season?

Wasn't one of the arguments that couldn't happen because that means clubs won't get cash.

Now it's likely the SPFL have"found away" of getting the clubs money does that bring null and void back to the party?

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I don't no the legal ins and outs but how likely now is a full null and void season?

Wasn't one of the arguments that couldn't happen because that means clubs won't get cash.

Now it's likely the SPFL have"found away" of getting the clubs money does that bring null and void back to the party?

The way clubs are going to be getting the money is in the way of a loan. SPFL will still push null n void is not possible. Only way null n void will happen at this point is if UEFA step in.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Tbh I want an entire clear out of the spfl board and impartial people put in more than I care about null and void now

Get the league into a position where we can win it without being robbed of points and I'll be happy 

Just now, esquire8 said:

The way clubs are going to be getting the money is in the way of a loan. SPFL will still push null n void is not possible. Only way null n void will happen at this point is if UEFA step in.

Quite ridiculous that Uefa haven't stepped in

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

It fills me with great joy to know they're experiencing that paniced, trapped feeling right now and won't sleep tonight. I hope that fat mess Lawell is having a full scale breakdown.

He will still think hes untouchable just now. No two ways about it. 

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Now worried that if indeed they are willing to give loans out to clubs, is it because Dundee have agreed to change their vote to appease them 🤔

No, they'd just need to pay the prize money and wouldn't need loans 

41 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Mulraney needs to go as well imo

I'm surprised we didnt call for his head alongside the other two clowns.  

Was it not mulraney we tried to get rid of a year or two ago ? 

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Now worried that if indeed they are willing to give loans out to clubs, is it because Dundee have agreed to change their vote to appease them 🤔

That vote is dead and buried now. Clubs now know they were coerced into an outcome.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Why do they need to when it's still only the start of April? The season doesnt technically finish until end of May/beginning of June. Zero need to rush decisions.

The season won't be played. PFA Scotland are not allowing there members to play even behind closed doors

5 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

The more I think about it, I think this is what’s going to happen 

Dundee come out of this looking like they have saved the day (and face) for all the clubs 😡

damage limitation is the name of the game now 🤔

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Tomorrow will be very interesting. Hopefully plenty of statements.

Think Rangers have to move in for the kill and go for the jugular otherwise if we just accept The Sacrificial Lamb and back off every last one of they cunts that are left standing will be going after us big time for daring to bring their wee empire down.

Archived