Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, Rfc52 said:

The season won't be played. PFA Scotland are not allowing there members to play even behind closed doors

I know it won't but there is still zero rush to make a decision right now on how all leagues should be handled. The question was why UEFA haven't acted yet. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Think Rangers have to move in for the kill and go for the jugular otherwise if we just accept The Sacrificial Lamb and back off every last one of they cunts that are left standing will be going after us big time for daring to bring their wee empire down.

They ain't accepting this and backing off. Our board know what will happen if they do. One step ahead of the curve.

History will remember this period of Scottish football because a league body and a disgusting club used corruption and blackmail to give said club a league title they had no right to all during a worldwide pandemic where thousands upon thousands of people were dying.

Its truly sickening to think other clubs were willing to help that happen for money.

Other clubs willing to see good people lose their jobs for a quick buck themselves.

The most shameful period in this countries sporting history.

And look how we were treated by those same bastardised clubs for using a legal tax loophole.

8 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

The more I think about it, I think this is what’s going to happen 

Dundee come out of this looking like they have saved the day (and face) for all the clubs 😡

damage limitation is the name of the game now 🤔

But they won't need to loan teams money. 

If Dundee voted yes and then their motion has passed. They will then pay every club their prize money. 

There would be no need to loan anyone money 

The Board must keep up the momentum in this, mclennan is a slippery customer and has been involved in this kind of thing all his career, there will be some amount of dirty deeds going at the moment behind the scenes, the pressure must be kept up at all costs.

48 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think they will know , this battle is lost . The rest will be about keeping the Godfather safe from any scrutiny . This keeps the corruption going at a later date 

Eejay.  I have very often seen you call things right so I hope your gut feel is correct here. I still have a doubt on this. Can see Dundee voting yes and this getting pushed through before the UEFA announcement. 

The bheasts will have the brass neck to try anything then deny and deflect once they have got what they want.

I really hope this is a watershed moment in scottish football and what we have meand they f*ckers are nailed

40 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

I know it’s not really the time but why wouldn’t King not do stuff like this? 

James traynor possibly . And lets face it . We had to wait for our opportunity 

Thankfully it has presented itself with this vote 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

But they won't need to loan teams money. 

If Dundee voted yes and then their motion has passed. They will then pay every club their prize money. 

There would be no need to loan anyone money 

Why haven't Dundee voted yes then yet? Could have changed it in the past 48 hours. Still radio silence from Dens. 

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

History will remember this period of Scottish football because a league body and a disgusting club used corruption and blackmail to give said club a league title they had no right to all during a worldwide pandemic where thousands upon thousands of people were dying.

Its truly sickening to think other clubs were willing to help that happen for money.

Other clubs willing to see good people lose their jobs for a quick buck themselves.

The most shameful period in this countries sporting history.

And look how we were treated by those same bastardised clubs for using a legal tax loophole.

not a lover of hearts but it is disgraceful that 10 of their fellow clubs voted to relegate them with loss of jobs etc as you say  at least ict had the morale integrity not to do the same  

39 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

I know it’s not really the time but why wouldn’t King not do stuff like this? 

I’m not being funny but I genuinely think the SFA/SPFL had the FPP leverage over  Dave King. I always wondered how he was granted it and I think it was a case if we will pass you as FPP but you’d better not cause us any grief. Now he’s stepped down the gloves are off. I may be way out but it seems we have hired David Graham, got rid of Jim Traynor and came out fighting with no Fcks given all since Dave King stepped down.

I’m not slagging DK BTW he was badly needed when he stepped up and saved us from the people trying to ruin our club and for that I will always be grateful. 

1 minute ago, djwyc14 said:

Eejay.  I have very often seen you call things right so I hope your gut feel is correct here. I still have a doubt on this. Can see Dundee voting yes and this getting pushed through before the UEFA announcement. 

The bheasts will have the brass neck to try anything then deny and deflect once they have got what they want.

I really hope this is a watershed moment in scottish football and what we have meand they f*ckers are nailed

Thanks mate . I don't usually get nice things said about my opinions

I think it's going to be ok . The only thing i can't be sure of , is Dundee vote . However it will be token now 

Uefa are going to go with Null and Void i feel . So they should . i get 400 pounds back from Bet 365 

And hopefully we have a new Spfl board with wholesale changes after this is all over 

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

not a lover of hearts but it is disgraceful that 10 of their fellow clubs voted to relegate them with loss of jobs etc as you say  at least ict had the morale integrity not to do the same  

Imagine Anne Budge having to tell people with mortgages that they were on the dole because other clubs needed money and needed to see celtic given a tainted title.

And other clubs would be in the exact same position.

I could never put someone out of a job and take money to do it.

Thats utter scum behaviour.

Archived