Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

An unofficial meeting with PL suggests they are spooked. I presume this meeting is for damage limitation purposes and to work out who the whistle blower is and what info they may have passed on to Rangers. I wish there was a fly on the wall in that room.   

Perhaps Honest Pete will be asked to head the investigation.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I'll say hibs are the whistle blowers wee Leanne intimidated by the spfl into voting yes

I think you could be right , she won’t be happy with this but Petrie will have forced a yes vote 

Leanne is a bear , she used to sit in the Copeland , right up until her involvement at Motherwell 

16 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

An unofficial meeting with PL suggests they are spooked. I presume this meeting is for damage limitation purposes and to work out who the whistle blower is and what info they may have passed on to Rangers. I wish there was a fly on the wall in that room.   

I think tomorrow we get the knives and forks out, for we will be dining on sacrificial lamb. Sure that will be their next deflective move, especially if lawell was involved in meetings today. 

Doncaster would be my bet. 

1 minute ago, Gallows high said:

I think you could be right , she won’t be happy with this but Petrie will have forced a yes vote 

Leanne is a bear , she used to sit in the Copeland , right up until her involvement at Motherwell 

Copland

Archived