Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

10 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Taig

C'mon man it was his first post, he clearly is Rangers through and through and doesn't get the irony of any jokes to do with child abuse cover ups!..its all we got in regards to this horrible horrible massive sweep sweep, just keep it in their faces

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Hoping to Fuck that Rangers are about to blow the fucking roof of Scottish football to stop shite like this otherwise we truly are fucked.

Shite is a word I would use for it. Us as fans should stop spreading shite like this and focus on what our club are doing, not about some shite about a ladbrokes guy that was unknown 48 hours ago. Diluting the aim will not help us.

30 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

An unofficial meeting with PL suggests they are spooked. I presume this meeting is for damage limitation purposes and to work out who the whistle blower is and what info they may have passed on to Rangers. I wish there was a fly on the wall in that room.   

The fly would probably die with the amount of stench in that room tbh.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Ofcourse they have people on this forum, and on all other clubs forums, looking for opinions and info. They always have. But they will not take someones guess as a possible lead. Rattle off all the names you might think it is, they don't know any better 👍

Ok, thinking outside the box.

It's Liewell isn't it.  🤣🤣

49 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Can we no keep him, Just to rag doll him for a bit, After all it is a bit of a quiet news day so far.

Agree, it’s made the effort to go on a team who it hates board, we should keep it till the lockdowns over.

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Hope so.

They’re entitled to anonymity in the meantime, to prevent them being got at.

We’re all dying to know who, but best we rein back on the guessing games in case we blow what we already have.

I'm plumping for Colonel Mustard in the Library (just in case the fenians are lurking) :mutley:

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

I'm plumping for Colonel Mustard in the Library (just in case the fenians are lurking) :mutley:

😂

As long as he didn’t use the rope - they’ll need enough of that to hang themselves with!!

2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Agree, it’s made the effort to go on a team who he hates board, we should keep it till the lockdowns over.

Think even his username was there to intentionally bait us, Thankfulness nobody stooped to that level and took it, Last thing we need.

Archived