Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The clubs know it, but just wont or can't say it.

I think the way Dundee are being treated is testament to why they don't come out more often. or they risk losing assets ie money or transfers. 

If this blows wide open, more clubs might come out and be a bit more braver but for them they'd need to be all or none. It's alright for a big club like us or Hearts to do this because they at least have a solid fan following for support. But a wee team like Dundee which struggle here and there depend on support and wouldn't want to risk losing that. 

If anything it adds to how dirty the SPFL are with this and it needs seen to! 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Think the penny is dropping that the vote was pushed through quickly not for the reasons they were told. 

Crazy. Two days to vote on an issue that was going to potentially cost a lot of jobs. 

No one had to vote by Friday, everyone had 28 days - so says the Companies Act 2006 on which the SPFL is run and I'm assuming every board member of the clubs would know company law as part of the job.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

He came across as balanced and put his point over well and professionally. 

Ive dealt with him a fair bit. He's (and Falkirk in general tbf) has only ever played fair with me. Got a lot of time for him. 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They didn't game ict and partick. Lawwell found out they were the last ones to vote, heard they were to vote no, and worked out this bullshit excuse to get them to change.

How did he find out?  Did he crack their Whatsapp password?  I think we'll find out the American in charge of Dundee has gamed it.

1 minute ago, Coop said:

How did he find out?  Did he crack their Whatsapp password?  I think we'll find out the American in charge of Dundee has gamed it.

I meant he found out they sent through no. Dundee chairman got a phone call. Rest is history.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Robertson didn't want the vote Keevins ya fucking walloper!

Im off to pull the weeds out my patio, wheres the big story about Dundee voting no its as if it never happened, seriously one sided.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Ive dealt with him a fair bit. He's (and Falkirk in general tbf) has only ever played fair with me. Got a lot of time for him. 

A good thing coming out of this is that a couple of clubs have put their heads above the parapet and they come across as fair and reasonable. 

Gives a wee bit of confidence that putting the right people in positions of power can benefit our game as a whole rather than the usual suspects.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Im off to pull the weeds out my patio, wheres the big story about Dundee voting no its as if it never happened, seriously one sided.

As I said its hollicom controlled. Expect this. It's good to find out what story they want to peddle. Sure Mr Graham will be listening in too.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I meant he found out they sent through no. Dundee chairman got a phone call. Rest is history.

It can be proved if an email has been sent, received and opened.  ISP's must keep record of every email sent and received in the UK for a year.  If they sent it and the SPFL received it before the now infamous phone call at 6pm then that's is provable.

Archived