Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Coop said:

It can be proved if an email has been sent, received and opened.  ISP's must keep record of every email sent and received in the UK for a year.  If they sent it and the SPFL received it before the now infamous phone call at 6pm then that's is provable.

If only a club got a whistleblower who could prove that huh? 

13 minutes ago, Coop said:

I think it's looking like Dundee who have gamed ICT and Partick Thistle here.  Once they saw those two were voting no, they knew their vote would hold the balance of power and it'll be interesting to see if they demand league reconstruction in return for their vote.

IMHO. I think Dundee did send their no vote but it was intercepted by someone at the SPFL, as the vote would not go in the SPFL's favour. They then phoned Lawwell and got his permission to make an offer to Dundee to change their vote. Dundee told them to cancel their first vote and started negotiating their terms. This is what I think happened.

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

A good thing coming out of this is that a couple of clubs have put their heads above the parapet and they come across as fair and reasonable. 

Gives a wee bit of confidence that putting the right people in positions of power can benefit our game as a whole rather than the usual suspects.

Ach, I dunno. He was a 'hoodwinked fenian' the other day on here 😂

Nah, there are some good folk in Scottish football though. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Dundee’s secretary. 

If you send an email and it gets bounced, you get an immediate email notification that your email bounced.  I'm finding Dundee's claims to be a bit far fetched.  It looks like they've stiffed ICT and Thistle for their own benefit because they knew 3 No votes would sink the proposal and they knew the two Thistles were voting No.  Whatever, there will be an electronic trail with timestamps so it can be proved which side is telling the truth and which side is lying here.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I know mate. Just didnt know he was all the sudden an expert in SPFL firewall. Sounds like that's what he got told from someone.

Very weird thing to bring up and if clubs were to send documents to the SPFL via .PDF files then they would've encountered this error far before this vote.  Firewalls aren't sentient things that just crop up problems here and there.

and if they were unaware of this issue then it points to them asking for a specific way for the vote to be sent. Which then begs the question, why ask for it in a different manner? Which further muddies the water and leads more to corruption and rigging it. 

2 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Is Alex Rae even fucking on this show tonight sat there like a wee bitch while Hugh Keevins talks about it.

Hugh Keevins doing every thing he can to back up the SPFL

He has just followed on from Dj . I think it's the only way they keep their jobs

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

IMHO. I think Dundee did send their no vote but it was intercepted by someone at the SPFL, as the vote would not go in the SPFL's favour. They then phoned Lawwell and got his permission to make an offer to Dundee to change their vote. Dundee told them to cancel their first vote and started negotiating their terms. This is what I think happened.

That can be proved though mate. ISP's must keep records of all emails sent and received in the UK for the period of one year and in anycase, everyone's email client holds that information.  If I send an email at 4.55pm, my email client has that information in a log file.  Dundee only need to show the time stamp info of the email they say they sent.  It's easily provable.

Archived