Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Strange how Popcorn teeth came out with this same comment weeks ago aswell, on how the league should be decided... 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/coronavirus-neil-lennon-insists-celtic-should-be-awarded-title-if-season-cancelled-2450574%3famp

Almost to the point exactly the same as what the SPFL came out with. That was a month ago. Coincidence? Did TLB accidentally spill Lawwells UEFA comments to the press?

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

As I posted in a thread the other day: you only have to look at the foundation of our club (passion and brotherhood) versus that of the dirty bastards (cheating, paying amateurs, stealing players, etc) and you can see how its evolved thereafter. 

Stole from their own, there’s nothing worse

16 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Well he's part of a long list of ex players in that boat... Not seen anything myself, but has Neil Mccann said anything with regards to the situation, with him being ex Dundee etc, and usually speaks quite well of/for us? 

Rae certainly is part of a long list of ex players who constantly let us down mate. 

Not seen anything from McCann. He's one of the few who is normally quite decent. 

18 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Anyone else get a WhatsApp message about Lawwell? 😂

Peter Lawwell is on UEFA board, hes been advised that all Euro leagues will need to " null and voud" according to a leading expert.

Before this was made public Lawwell tried to pass a rule saying if leagues cant continue then average pounts will determine who wins the league, as he knows uefa will deem null and void 

Rangers now "allegedly" have proof that Lawwell knew this and has now used "insider knowledge" to benifit his club. Which is against the law. If true he could be jailed.

Interesting times ahead mate.

While this sounds very plausible Honest Pete is way too clever to have left any incriminating evidence.

It's down to SPFL to explain the haste.

And they wont blab. 

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Peter Lawwell is on UEFA board, hes been advised that all Euro leagues will need to " null and voud" according to a leading expert.

Before this was made public Lawwell tried to pass a rule saying if leagues cant continue then average pounts will determine who wins the league, as he knows uefa will deem null and void 

Rangers now "allegedly" have proof that Lawwell knew this and has now used "insider knowledge" to benifit his club. Which is against the law. If true he could be jailed.

It sounds a little to good to be true. 

But I would be delighted if we have anything that brings lawell down. Cutting the head off the snake. 

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I do think one massive question needs answering above most why was dungcaster on the blower to liewell? Seriously forget that's his pay master etc I'd love a journalist to ask why

ND, Hi Peter its Neil here, I've got David here from Ladbrokes, He's just back from some promotion or other and has some Easter Eggs left over, Would you prefer a Chocolate Buttons One or a Smarties one, Be about as credible as anything that they cunts could come up with anyway.

13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/coronavirus-neil-lennon-insists-celtic-should-be-awarded-title-if-season-cancelled-2450574%3famp

Almost to the point exactly the same as what the SPFL came out with. That was a month ago. Coincidence? Did TLB accidentally spill Lawwells UEFA comments to the press?

He said "we are over 30 games into the season" 

Untrue. They have played 30 and we have played 29

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

I’ve been thinking the same mate. I want this quick too, but I also think we must have something to destroy them especially coming out with our statement. We cannot fail here after what we said as we would look like arseholes. I’m willing to wait now. This has to be done properly.   🇬🇧👍👍🇬🇧

If we do have something nuclear then it will have a best before date on it there will come a point where it’s almost worthless 

14 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We can still win the league by 14 points

28 minutes ago, B1872 said:

This is just someone rehashing stuff that was suggested in here over the last few days. Besides, UEFA’s virologist didn’t mention ‘null and void’ just that the leagues should be stopped. I think someone is just creating nonsense here, as much as we’d like it to be true.

I do however think celtic (Lennon) mentioned this average points shite immediately on the shutdown, so it is something they are pushing behind the scenes.

I don't see Rangers having information about PL if they did imo they would've went straight to plod.

Rangers aren't daft they know that cunt is the problem just need to listen to our new pr man on h&h he understands what's going on ffs.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I don't see Rangers having information about PL if they did imo they would've went straight to plod.

Rangers are daft they know that cunt is the problem just need to listen to pur new pr man on h&h he understands what's going on ffs.

Are you sure about that? They didn't exactly help us during the admin/fraud debacle!

Archived