Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

They’ve let us down so many times after a nice wee statement or two.

Do you have solid info that you know or are you living in hope like the rest of us?

I'm just backing the board to get it right for a change. If they fuck it up it's on them, if they get it right it's on them. Never been a better time to get them cleared out.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GOAT said:

They couldn’t stop any club joining the lowest tier  of English football. I don’t get what’s hard to understand about that.  Clubs fold and form every year at the lowest levels of English football. 

I've never, ever entertained this shite when it's mentioned on here but, after this weekend, I'm all for it.

20 minutes ago, murzo said:

Also the spfl announcing the result before all votes were in , then Dundee’s disappearing vote.

This is going to sound silly but in all the bedlam that's been going on since Friday this is the one piece of info I've missed, could someone please tell me exactly what was the result they  anounced.

Just now, OceanRain said:

I've never, ever entertained this shite when it's mentioned on here but, after this weekend, I'm all for it.

how many years you reckon it would be before we hit the premiership? 

3 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I doubt Hearts will be doing anything. I don't trust Budge one bit. They will be staying up in the upcoming restructuring. There is only one team getting shafted here, Rangers as usual.

I really hope we have the evidence and are able to go atomic with it.

Partick are being shafted way more than we are, tbf. This could easily put them out of business

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'm just backing the board to get it right for a change. If they fuck it up it's on them, if they get it right it's on them. Never been a better time to get them cleared out.

Fair enough but I’m not building my hopes up 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah they can. Those divisions would laugh at us. And even if they didn't one,  probably all, of the divisions going up the tree would refuse to take us. Turkeys aren't going to vote for Christmas.

Eventually, assuming we made it through conferences etc, it'd be the English League. At that level they're 100% telling us to fuck off. Well before it got to that, they'd lean on the divisions below to stop it. Likely the EPL would also do some leaning. The don't need or want us down there. Fantasy land.

That’s absolute nonsense.  Refusing us entry in what basis?  You do realise that there are English teams playing in Scottish football, Annan and Gretna previously played in English football.  Welsh teams playing in the lower reaches of English football and English teams playing in welsh football.  Once we reached the conference and football league levels, they can’t just say no you’re not getting in, after working your way up from the lowest levels that’s just ridiculous. I don’t get what’s hard to understand about this.  

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Partick are being shafted way more than we are, tbf. This could easily put them out of business

Raith are winning big time with this vote.  1 point in front with only an 8 point gap in the top 5.  2nd have 20+ GD on them.   They would most likely not be finishing 1st.

Just now, gogzy said:

Raith are winning big time with this vote.  1 point in front with only an 8 point gap in the top 5.  2nd have 20+ GD on them.   They would most likely not be finishing 1st.

They play Falkirk at Falkirk on last game of season too.

Just now, jim beam said:

We’d all be either dead or turning up at Ibrox with our great grandchildren pushing us in our wheelchairs.

Would almost be worth it to gtf away from this place. 

3 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

This is going to sound silly but in all the bedlam that's been going on since Friday this is the one piece of info I've missed, could someone please tell me exactly what was the result they  anounced.

They gave out the results of all the leagues votes, even tho the championship was 7-2 and still allegedly had a club waiting  to vote.

Why so many defeatist "Let's go to England" posts?

I'm as negative/realistic as they come,  but i can see this being accepted in principle pending further investigations into corruption allegations.

I see no way Dundee can spin this without them looking like they have been bullied and/or bribed.  What could they say??

Just now, Redemption80 said:

Why so many defeatist "Let's go to England" posts?

I'm as negative/realistic as they come,  but i can see this being accepted in principle pending further investigations into corruption allegations.

I see no way Dundee can spin this without them looking like they have been bullied and/or bribed.  What could they say??

They'll say whatever's on the script the SPFL have prepared for them.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

They play Falkirk at Falkirk on last game of season too.

It's absolutely shocking that they could hand out titles  and promote or relegate based on current positions.

I can understand ending the season on current positions, with no titles handed out, no cups awarded, and either current or last years standing being used for things like Euro qualification.  But to call those cunts champions when they were catch-able ( I know it was unlikely but I've seen them fold in the past, many times.) Or to promote Raith when they were not even close to running away with it, etc is shameless and simply unfair to all except a select few.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Would almost be worth it to gtf away from this place. 

If there was a viable way of leaving this parochial shit hole practically every Rangers fan would jump at it.but it’s a pipe dream that just won’t happen sadly.

Archived