Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, eejay the dj said:

No you never 😄.You are too serious sometimes .You are good mod though even if you did give me a short ban😉

Gie me the benefit of the doubt mate, and the ban was deserved :pipe:

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GOAT said:

That’s absolute nonsense.  Refusing us entry in what basis?  You do realise that there are English teams playing in Scottish football, Annan and Gretna previously played in English football.  Welsh teams playing in the lower reaches of English football and English teams playing in welsh football.  Once we reached the conference and football league levels, they can’t just say no you’re not getting in, after working your way up from the lowest levels that’s just ridiculous. I don’t get what’s hard to understand about this.  

Yeah they can. Wouldn't get to that anyway, because the bigger clubs in the bigger higher leagues would make sure. They'd just apply the right kinds of pressure. They've made it clear numerous times they don't want or need us, but every year this fantasy keeps coming up. And this is all apart from what UEFA would think, because they've said before they're not in favour of clubs jumping leagues. 

Won't happen. Easy to understand, just ridiculous to think it'll happen. 

5 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

This is going to sound silly but in all the bedlam that's been going on since Friday this is the one piece of info I've missed, could someone please tell me exactly what was the result they  anounced.

10-1 Premiership   8-1 championship & 16-3 div 1&2

Three votes were missing. Hearts, Dundee & Edinburgh City. Strange that they were all NO votes, huh?

2 minutes ago, murzo said:

They gave out the results of all the leagues votes, even tho the championship was 7-2 and still allegedly had a club waiting  to vote.

Thanks mate I kind of guessed that's what they said but I wasn't entirely sure, 

1 minute ago, Blue Rino said:

Mate I so hope your right as if it turns into an anti climax boot in the balls fuck knows where we go from there.

If it fails then we will forever be fucked over by the taigs. If they get away with this then there is no way back for us.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Yeah they can. Wouldn't get to that anyway, because the bigger clubs in the bigger higher leagues would make sure. They'd just apply the right kinds of pressure. They've made it clear numerous times they don't want or need us, but every year this fantasy keeps coming up. And this is all apart from what UEFA would think, because they've said before they're not in favour of clubs jumping leagues. 

Won't happen. Easy to understand, just ridiculous to think it'll happen. 

Aye the top teams don’t want us taking spaces in the premier league, thankfully they don’t have a say because it’s not the premier league or even the football league we’re joining.  No one can stop us from joining the lowest reaches of English football, NOONE.  There is no law that can prevent it. 

This English League shit comes up most years. Never been anywhere near close to happening and the English are always frosty about it on the few occasions they're asked. Probably be brought up for the next 20 years as well.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We need to stop being drama queens with this moving to England and resigning from the league stuff .It is just boring and a complete non starter

Drama queens?  What so let’s just accept playing in this corrupt cesspit of a league?  Fuck off.

7 minutes ago, Redemption80 said:

Why so many defeatist "Let's go to England" posts?

I'm as negative/realistic as they come,  but i can see this being accepted in principle pending further investigations into corruption allegations.

I see no way Dundee can spin this without them looking like they have been bullied and/or bribed.  What could they say??

85%.

Not being a defeatist cunt. That's what they are going with. All of them.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Three votes were missing. Hearts, Dundee & Edinburgh City. Strange that they were all NO votes, huh?

From now on I can't see them being able to publish 'results' without actually showing a full list of who voted exactly for what.

Either that, or the votes are publically submitted on social media for everything.

Just now, GOAT said:

Aye the top teams don’t want us taking spaces in the premier league, thankfully they don’t have a say because it’s not the premier league or even the football league we’re joining.  No one can stop us from joining the lowest reaches of English football, NOONE.  There is no law that can prevent it. 

Aye, because the PL don't exert overwhelming power in England. Add the league to that and the lower divisions will be doing what they're told. 

Don't do this to yourself mate. Seriously. There's enough dashed hope these days as it is.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

What about the sfa not releasing our registration?

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

This English League shit comes up most years. Never been anywhere near close to happening and the English are always frosty about it on the few occasions they're asked. Probably be brought up for the next 20 years as well.

Aye that’s because it would be madness to start from the lowest leagues, it would be 10-15 years before we’d even have a sniff of the premier league.  But do you know something now I don’t give a fuck.  It would be even more mad to accept this corrupt cesspit of a country. 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Literally the most pointless conversation had on here. May as well talk about convincing teams from other countries to join us on the moon for the new Moon Premier League I've just created.

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Drama queens?  What so let’s just accept playing in this corrupt cesspit of a league?  Fuck off.

Mate calm down .We are all annoyed .Let’s see where we are tomorrow 

You more than anyone would miss your trips to Ross County and tips like that 😂

11 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

They'll say whatever's on the script the SPFL have prepared for them.

I get that, but how could they spin this and make it believable?  I don't think they can and when this is likely one of the juiciest stories in sport right now they can't hide behind the fact it won't get reported worldwide.

Dundee/SPFL release a statement saying they double checked and "magically" find them find themselves better off financially by voting yes.  Oops must have been a spreadsheet error, we have been having lots of IT issues recently.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

85%.

Not being a defeatist cunt. That's what they are going with. All of them.

I see that, but surely we can delay things or at least fight it?

Just now, frenv said:

From now on I can't see them being able to publish 'results' without actually showing a full list of who voted exactly for what.

From now on? The democratic vote became illegal right from that moment mate.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The championship was 7-2 at that point, Inverness & Partick had both voted no

Archived