Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

10-1 Premiership   8-1 championship & 16-3 div 1&2

Three votes were missing. Hearts, Dundee & Edinburgh City. Strange that they were all NO votes, huh?

Interesting to note that if they seperated leagues, and same voting rules in Div1 as the Championship then the vote would have failed.

Purely a coincidence that one.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Inigo said:

This English League shit comes up most years. Never been anywhere near close to happening and the English are always frosty about it on the few occasions they're asked. Probably be brought up for the next 20 years as well.

I remember as far back as the late 80's this was being talked about, 40 yrs later it's still going on  never going to happen, it is a nice dream scenario though.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Literally the most pointless conversation had on here. More chance of convincing teams from other countries to join us on the moon for the new Moon Premier League I've just created.

As luck would have it @gogzy has just put his application into NASA so this might be a goer.

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

The championship was 7-2 at that point, Inverness & Partick had both voted no

Yes. You are right. But what are the chances that the three clubs they had yet to post results about were all NO votes. Too big a coincidence.

1 minute ago, slimjim1690 said:

I remember as far back as the late 80's this was being talked about, 40 yrs later it's still going on  never going to happen, it is a nice dream scenario though.

It is. Some folk genuinely hang their hat on it though. Too shoogly a peg though, even for GOAT's trilby.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Interesting to note that if they seperated leagues, and same voting rules in Div1 as the Championship then the vote would have failed.

Purely a coincidence that one.

Someone, maybe the dude said that ruling had been in place since 2013. I have no idea.

1 minute ago, murzo said:

As luck would have it @gogzy has just put his application into NASA so this might be a goer.

One the spaceships are kitted out we can get him a few contracts supplying and fitting the eating facilities in all the new lunar stadiums we'd need to build. 

We can only hope the board have been waiting on this, if Dundee do actually post a yes vote, and are allowing whoever we want to nail enough rope to actually pull it off! 

Im so fucking ready to just declare all out war on this country’s footballing bodies. I actually hope it now comes to this and that our gloves are off!!

18 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We resign....

How does the resigning process work? Simply just resign and then join Englush lower leagues without needing English FA's permission. What happens to contracts with Sky, players etc? I feel like if it was this simple we'd have done it back in 2012. 

3 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

We definitely have something major, I know lockdown is boring but we ain't calling for instant stepping down of people if we can't back it it up, go watch a marvel movie

Positive thought young lady  .It’s true .Maybe even I’ve soiled my pants too much 

Still believe we have something 👍

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

How does the resigning process work? Simply just resign and then join Englush lower leagues without needing English FA's permission. What happens to contracts with Sky, players etc? I feel like if it was this simple we'd have done it back in 2012. 

We fucking should have.  

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

And you wonder why no other club will step up to the plate and assist us with removing those at the top of the SPFL...

That's a good point. Too many have this 'fuck them' attitude. 'Fucking no mark, tin pot clubs' etc. Well, you're now finding you can be at the mercy of 'tin pot' clubs. This is why politics, building bridges, can be necessary.

As hard as it is to take Dundee were always going to change their vote and this was going to pass one way or another . What we have to do is concentrate on the skulduggery and corruption of the higher echelons of the spfl . Doncaster should be the easiest to go after considering the shambles these last few days have been . Surely most clubs would agree his place is untenable . 

Just now, gmcf said:

As hard as it is to take Dundee were always going to change their vote and this was going to pass one way or another . What we have to do is concentrate on the skulduggery and corruption of the higher echelons of the spfl . Doncaster should be the easiest to go after considering the shambles these last few days have been . Surely most clubs would agree his place is untenable . 

Definitely. Title is actually secondary to the long game. Because not levelling the playing field will cost is more than one title.

Archived