Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

I’m done with Scottish Football if this resolution is passed. 

what’s the point? 

Clear and obvious corruption and coercion for everyone to see in plain sight all for the benefit of one club. 

They'll be no point to it when it passes and they get away with it. Fuck off to play in Azerbaijan for all I care.

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Derry City get to play in another league because of political reasons.

We should be afforded the same courtesy.

Correct but we are a few years away from getting that point across ,might need the yes vote to win for that to happen ,

only good thing about this virus haven’t heard that drum getting beat for a while 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

By the way there’s at least 5/6 big posters that are not on here tonight .That are never off .I will leave you with that thought bears 

Maybe they all had a PM chat 

Either that or they are all gathering at the Erskine Bridge..... adhering to social distancing obviously !! 

I may join them soon!

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

By the way there’s at least 5/6 big posters that are not on here tonight .That are never off .I will leave you with that thought bears 

Maybe away boaking themselves into a coma ,or maybe something else 😜

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

There's been a few. Maybe got better things to do in social isolation than be on this fucking ride.

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Either that or they are all gathering at the Erskine Bridge..... adhering to social distancing obviously !! 

I may join them soon!

We fight on mate .No danger 

It will be a blow but we battle on ..Get stronger .Learn 

let’s see 

3 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I may join them soon!

Mate I'll be shocked if you survive tomorrow the way you think it's going to pan out 😂

I've always felt that the reason we have never been entertained to play in England is because it has always been presented as two (Old Firm). There is no way the English FA would allow terrorist songs to be sung in their ground and Irish flags flown. 

If some smaller clubs fold throughout Britain, realignment is possible. I highly doubt it but even having Gerrard coaching us will have made England watch us.

I know, extremely wishful thinking.

Archived