Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Berwick Rangers moved from Scottish leagues to English leagues.

And Gretna started off in the English leagues, then had a shorter period in the Scottish League, which they then resigned from after demotion to the 3d division, and re-invented themselves in the English leagues.

So there are precedents for football clubs moving to England.    

Looking back it is probably best we did not attempt to move to England with Charles Green's (and Ashley in the background) involvement as god knows what kind of charlatans and chancers would have been involved. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we file proceedings first thing Tuesday morning and it stops the action being taken, I will be delighted.

However all that has been done so far is we have made a statement saying we have evidence and called for an independent inquiry.

The board  could easily have released a statement stating we will issue legal proceedings to prevent any decisions being enacted.

They have not done that either.

One way or another I believe the lack of legal action (courts been shut) to this point means it is almost certain the scum will be handed the title today.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I kind feel a wee bit bad winding him about certain things .I won’t go there again tbf 

I honestly don't know how the fuck he survived that other thread. Was easily the most hated poster for a period of time.

It comes back to this for me.

You simply don't stick your neck out in big Business unless you are absolutely sure what you have to say is bulletproof.

It's the "what is it we have" that's driving everybody nuts , especially the ones who are worried about what we have.

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

If we file proceedings first thing Tuesday morning and it stops the action being taken, I will be delighted.

However all that has been done so far is make a statement saying they have evidence and call for an independent inquiry.

They could easily have released a statement stating we will issue legal proceedings to prevent any decisions being enacted.

They have not done that either.
One way or another I believe the lack of legal action (courts been shut) to this point means it is almost certain the scum will be handed the title today.

If we have something we need to get a statement out first thing in the morning 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Absolutely .Bears don’t quit .We have plenty to be proud of .

We do. We put ourselves on the frontline for the sake of scottish football. But if this goes down shit creek by lunch time then fuck it let's surrender down south 😂

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I honestly don't know how the fuck he survived that other thread. Was easily the most hated poster for a period of time.

We all have our faults mate .Blue me reminded me I was being a cunt .And he was right .Not saying he doesn’t deserve some wind up stuff back .I crossed the line and I’m not doing it again 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I've always felt that the reason we have never been entertained to play in England is because it has always been presented as two (Old Firm). There is no way the English FA would allow terrorist songs to be sung in their ground and Irish flags flown. 

If some smaller clubs fold throughout Britain, realignment is possible. I highly doubt it but even having Gerrard coaching us will have made England watch us.

I know, extremely wishful thinking.

I don’t think England will ever happen for us but in the unlikely event that it did just for us we would need to employ The SAS to protect Ibrox as they manky bastards would firebomb it in a fucking heartbeat imo

We do. We put ourselves on the frontline for the sake of scottish football. But if this goes down shit creek by lunch time then fuck it let's surrender down south 😂

Doesn’t matter what happens we will be made out to be the cunts ,The very same we are made out to be the bigots ,And they are the good guys 

We are bigger and stronger than you think mate .Even with corruption working against us 

It just feels like a pivotal moment 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Possibly. Still alot of variables to go through before this is all said and done.

Like what but? 

If dundee submit a yes vote at 9am. They will rush this through and it will be done. Can’t be challenged, tainted title handed over. After that it’s just going to be weeks and months of accusations and possibly court cases. By that time no one will give a fuck anymore 

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

Like what but? 

If dundee submit a yes vote at 9am. They will rush this through and it will be done. Can’t be challenged, tainted title handed over. After that it’s just going to be weeks and months of accusations and possibly court cases. By that time no one will give a fuck anymore 

Unless we have something nuclear with other clubs backing us to get regime change ,Even something mind blowing won’t do fuck all unless other clubs back us or major sponsorship pulls out ,Remember we are in a different financial climate and it may be a good reason for somebody to change their mind on investing in a corrupted organisation 

They can only rush this through if we/Hearts/Partick/ICT etc..  let them.

They might still manage it, but at least put up some resistance.  A few hours ago i was reading about people claiming the bullies were about to be bullied, now we have just decided they have won and we need to find a new school.

1 minute ago, Redemption80 said:

They can only rush this through if we/Hearts/Partick/ICT etc..  let them.

They might still manage it, but at least put up some resistance.  A few hours ago i was reading about people claiming the bullies were about to be bullied, now we have just decided they have won and we need to find a new school.

Very true mate .Another good post 

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

If this goes by with nothing being done I’ll be seriously considering not renewing.  What is the point.

Let’s just give up supporting the team, and let the filth win 20 in a row then.

1 hour ago, Allyup said:

New accounts to me at this time will always be suspect no matter how sensible and well written they appear to be

To be fair all new accounts ARE suspect right now, as are low rep posters who joined in early-mid 2012 and post once every few years.

Archived