Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

• Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member C

Hope you dont mind mate but thought I'd give the Hornets nest a wee stir...  

Posted Images

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

I’m done with Scottish Football if this resolution is passed. 

what’s the point? 

Clear and obvious corruption and coercion for everyone to see in plain sight all for the benefit of one club. 

They'll be no point to it when it passes and they get away with it. Fuck off to play in Azerbaijan for all I care.

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Derry City get to play in another league because of political reasons.

We should be afforded the same courtesy.

Correct but we are a few years away from getting that point across ,might need the yes vote to win for that to happen ,

only good thing about this virus haven’t heard that drum getting beat for a while 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

By the way there’s at least 5/6 big posters that are not on here tonight .That are never off .I will leave you with that thought bears 

Maybe they all had a PM chat 

Either that or they are all gathering at the Erskine Bridge..... adhering to social distancing obviously !! 

I may join them soon!

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

By the way there’s at least 5/6 big posters that are not on here tonight .That are never off .I will leave you with that thought bears 

Maybe they all had a PM chat 

There's been a few. Maybe got better things to do in social isolation than be on this fucking ride.

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Either that or they are all gathering at the Erskine Bridge..... adhering to social distancing obviously !! 

I may join them soon!

We fight on mate .No danger 

It will be a blow but we battle on ..Get stronger .Learn 

let’s see 

I've always felt that the reason we have never been entertained to play in England is because it has always been presented as two (Old Firm). There is no way the English FA would allow terrorist songs to be sung in their ground and Irish flags flown. 

If some smaller clubs fold throughout Britain, realignment is possible. I highly doubt it but even having Gerrard coaching us will have made England watch us.

I know, extremely wishful thinking.

scottyscott1963 likes this

Berwick Rangers moved from Scottish leagues to English leagues.

And Gretna started off in the English leagues, then had a shorter period in the Scottish League, which they then resigned from after demotion to the 3d division, and re-invented themselves in the English leagues.

So there are precedents for football clubs moving to England.    

Looking back it is probably best we did not attempt to move to England with Charles Green's (and Ashley in the background) involvement as god knows what kind of charlatans and chancers would have been involved. 

scottyscott1963 likes this

If we file proceedings first thing Tuesday morning and it stops the action being taken, I will be delighted.

However all that has been done so far is we have made a statement saying we have evidence and called for an independent inquiry.

The board  could easily have released a statement stating we will issue legal proceedings to prevent any decisions being enacted.

They have not done that either.

One way or another I believe the lack of legal action (courts been shut) to this point means it is almost certain the scum will be handed the title today.