Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 hours ago, Albeartzzz said:

We’ve played the long game and played a blinder. Threw a match against the scum to stoke the flames of infighting, hung Kenny Miller out to dry knowing he’s our greatest asset. King Kenny’s ability to source and leak information was put to good use as he got a job in the media, befriended Doncaster and Liewell and caught recorded evidence of their corruption and/or paedo ring.

Hats off to the big man.

Interesting take on things 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Douglas Cameron said:

I actually think this article represents a drive to make it seem Dundee are now a yes so that if a no comes in the other side can cry outrage and push to rerun this vote.

Not convinced that is Dundee’s intention just more coercion 

Intention has to be seen my friend 

1 hour ago, heathen fish boy said:

can we not jist suggest thinking of changing our minds? hell,we've got 28 days to think about it

Got a feeling if Dundee vote Yes, then some of the other clubs who voted no will want time to reconsider. As you say they've got 28 days to think about it.

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Got a feeling if Dundee vote Yes, then some of the other clubs who voted no will want time to reconsider. As you say they've got 28 days to think about it.

Won’t matter as all leagues will have got past the 75% they need. 

This shit isn’t even subtle. Dundee vote No. Its somehow “not received” despite other clubs sending the same formatted file to the same email address. (Emails don’t just “not arrive”)

The SPFL are rightly hounded by clubs saying they were being forced in how they vote. 

Dundee have now “changed their mind”. 
What a crock of shit. Blatant bribery and coercion and they don’t even try to hide it. 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

So the resolution will be passed today?

They will try and push it through before UEFA announces all leagues null and void later today. 
I hope UEFA take action against all leagues that do otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

They will try and push it through before UEFA announces all leagues null and void later today. 

What time is the SPFL meeting today?

39 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Didn't the Belgian league try that and UEFA warned that Brugge would not be able to play in the CL?

Dundee were always going to change their minds, the three day "reflection" period was a sham or the technical drama would have been sorted on Friday evening, we shall see today if we have any backers with balls

it goes against the grain for us to fight dirty (it is second nature to them) but ding ding round one, go for it Rangers, get the taigs dirty tricks book out.

48 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

UEFA have no jurisdiction over the SPFL. Only the SFA are a member. 

I know it’s a rumour at the moment re: null & void but there’s next to chance UEFA do that. The ramifications would be huge.

"Rangers better get us a win" 

Unless we can turn into 26% of the league and revote then we can't get a win on this vote. 

It would need to come via courts but as its a members club these wins ain't fucking easy.

The best I think we can hope for is the removal of the board. 

People keep going on about us, we are 13 points behind with a game in hand and 2 games vs our main rivals which could turn it to 4, however it really is hearts and ptfc who really need to drive this with the fact both of them are going to be relegated when they can catch the team above and in fact thistle have a game in hand and only a 2 point defecit to turn around. 

If we've evidence then I hope it's strong and used against the cunts but with us being the main drivers then it's the "sore loser" "they're 13 points behind" shite we will get. 

See if I was a thistle or hearts fan the now I'd be in bits at my club. But I do think the fact it's a members club will prevent any win in a legal case and will just end up with resignations. 

Hope Dundee enjoy their friendlies 

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

UEFA have no jurisdiction over the SPFL. Only the SFA are a member. 

I know it’s a rumour at the moment re: null & void but there’s next to chance UEFA do that. The ramifications would be huge.

Seriously does anyone think it is feasible for the SPFL to declare them winners and a matter of hours later UEFA declare every other league null and void? 

Even celtic couldn’t brass neck through the sh1t storm not just here but across Europe at doing that. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

"Rangers better get us a win" 

Unless we can turn into 26% of the league and revote then we can't get a win on this vote. 

It would need to come via courts but as its a members club these wins ain't fucking easy.

The best I think we can hope for is the removal of the board. 

People keep going on about us, we are 13 points behind with a game in hand and 2 games vs our main rivals which could turn it to 4, however it really is hearts and ptfc who really need to drive this with the fact both of them are going to be relegated when they can catch the team above and in fact thistle have a game in hand and only a 2 point defecit to turn around. 

If we've evidence then I hope it's strong and used against the cunts but with us being the main drivers then it's the "sore loser" "they're 13 points behind" shite we will get. 

See if I was a thistle or hearts fan the now I'd be in bits at my club. But I do think the fact it's a members club will prevent any win in a legal case and will just end up with resignations. 

Hope Dundee enjoy their friendlies 

I hope Dundee enjoy their trips to Tynecastle 😂

I really hope he we substantive evidence and will use it today.

SPFL are carrying on regardless.

Bullying and coercion seems to be accepted practice. 

Next time we play Dundee away we will take our allocation and they know it.

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

If Dundee vote yes it completes the vote, there will be sufficient Yes votes to confirm the proposal.

7 hours ago, GOAT said:

We resign....

160. No Club shall terminate its membership of the League unless it shall first have given two full Seasons notice in writing to the Secretary to the effect that it shall terminate its membership of the League.

161. Once given, written notice in terms of Article 160 may not be revoked or withdrawn by the Club except with the approval of the Company in General Meeting by Ordinary Resolution.

162. Any Club which is in breach of the provisions of Article 160 shall on demand indemnify the Company, on behalf of the other Clubs in the League, against all losses, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses suffered or incurred by such Clubs and/or the Company which result directly or indirectly from such breach (including, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, any loss of income or profits from any sponsorship or other commercial agreement or arrangement entered into by the Company as a result of such breach).

Fully expecting a change in vote for Dundee today. If that wasn't the case they would have 'resubmitted ' their vote on Friday evening. 

Have a feeling the SPFL will come out fairly early ratifying the change and congratulating celtic on winning the title. Their push on this has been relentless.

Hope we are also up early and take no prisoners.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

160. No Club shall terminate its membership of the League unless it shall first have given two full Seasons notice in writing to the Secretary to the effect that it shall terminate its membership of the League.

161. Once given, written notice in terms of Article 160 may not be revoked or withdrawn by the Club except with the approval of the Company in General Meeting by Ordinary Resolution.

162. Any Club which is in breach of the provisions of Article 160 shall on demand indemnify the Company, on behalf of the other Clubs in the League, against all losses, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses suffered or incurred by such Clubs and/or the Company which result directly or indirectly from such breach (including, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, any loss of income or profits from any sponsorship or other commercial agreement or arrangement entered into by the Company as a result of such breach).

In layman's terms, if we were to quit the league without adhering to the two years, they would chase us for lost revenue on behalf of every other member club?

49 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Where is that coming from? 

I’ve maybe picked up on that wrong. Tried to avoid everything over the past 3-4 days. Thought I heard last week they were due to decide that on Tuesday. My bad. 

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

In layman's terms, if we were to quit the league without adhering to the two years, they would chase us for lost revenue on behalf of every other member club?

Yeah, and on behalf of the league itself. Plus the inclusion of indirect sums basically gives them free reign to demand whatever figure they fancy.

Archived