Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I just hope we have appointed competent lawyers for a change.

And I hope James Blair is having fuck all to do with it. Hope they have given him a jigsaw to do while the big boys sort this out. 

yawn.

I have views on here about what I think might happen or could happen through all this nonsense.

A lot of good bears doing the same.

Have been told continually that we were wrong and the  people (in the know don’t you know) we’re correct because they have contacts.

Well it looks like having contacts doesn’t mean shit.

Im happy with my own views through this and there is a lot of guys on here I would listen to, Keith Jackson is supposed to be a top journalist. 

Look how wrong he is again because he has an agenda he won’t deviate from.

3 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I just hope we have appointed competent lawyers for a change.

And I hope James Blair is having fuck all to do with it. Hope they have given him a jigsaw to do while the big boys sort this out. 

For the love of God, give your attacks a rest for a change and leave it until you are either correct or wrong,

Just gies peace.

4 minutes ago, GSBear said:

I have a feeling that it was lined up (and Jackson was in the loop) and Dundee were going to vote Yes, until the Thistle legal report. The statement Dundee has just put out seems a bit of a rushed, non statement, I bet they had another one lined up to be released!

Exactly what happened

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Is Brought Ferry a real place? 

Was convinced that was how the hobbits escaped the wraiths in Lord Of The Rings to be honest.

It’s real mate with a healthy sprinkling of good bears.

5 minutes ago, Redemption80 said:

I don't see how reconstruction can work as that is not what was voted on.

You can't tell clubs they can't change a yes vote then change what they voted on afterwards.

The whole thing needs scrapped and they start again.

Whole new vote needed and not enough time apparently.

Nothing is impossible though.

5 hours ago, doc holliday said:

Football herarchy in Scotland is full of celtic minded placepersons in key postions...legal,executive.officiating,public relations,compliance,professional oversight...and they are very  proactive in protecting  and maintaining the interests of celtic Football Club.A web of deceit and corruption at the heart of the game's hierarchy  in Scotland.Time this was called out for what it is..totally unacceptable .Sporting Integrity is a joke in this climate. 

I forgot to add and in 'recruitment and selection processes to fill key posts'.They don't even try to hide it  now.Blatant discrimination in their favour.

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

For the love of God, give your attacks a rest for a change and leave it until you are either correct or wrong,

Just gies peace.

His wee pal Hutton has disappeared for a wee while....They were liking each other's Negative posts for days as well. 😜

7 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Go and find your own fucking answers.

my aren't we angry, i think we are all trying to find answers, i'm fuckin smashed again, because i'm bored, i was playing rocket league, missed a few pages, skimmed a few, being drunk no worky, so i all i did was ask

11 minutes ago, GSBear said:

I have a feeling that it was lined up (and Jackson was in the loop) and Dundee were going to vote Yes, until the Thistle legal report. The statement Dundee has just put out seems a bit of a rushed, non statement, I bet they had another one lined up to be released!

Yeah Partick thistle statement had thrown a spanner in the works. 

The bit about reconstruction as well. How can they hold talks about it when it was never on the agenda to begin with.

The whole proposal needs scrapped and fresh talks started. Something the SPFL will be desperate to avoid as clubs now know they can get money without the season ending 

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I have views on here about what I think might happen or could happen through all this nonsense.

A lot of good bears doing the same.

Have been told continually that we were wrong and the  people (in the know don’t you know) we’re correct because they have contacts.

Well it looks like having contacts doesn’t mean shit.

Im happy with my own views through this and there is a lot of guys on here I would listen to, Keith Jackson is supposed to be a top journalist. 

Look how wrong he is again because he has an agenda he won’t deviate from.

Jackson was possibly right but Particks statement may have pushed Dundee into a corner, I mean why are the spfl having a meeting at 5pm today....they now have fuck all to discuss...that was arranged as I bet they believed Dundee had came round to their coercion 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Question. Have Dundee retracted that statement already? Cant get on their website.

😂most indecisive cunts ever. “We earlier released a statement saying we have nothing to say at this time. We now retract this statement, and have nothing further to say at this time”

Archived