Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

And when you think of all the tax experts that once got onto this show for forensic discussion :lol:

Ano  mental eh! I listened last night for half an hour and had to patch it, I might have been tempted back for the Dundee reverting back to a NO but not for the run of the mill guff.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Ano  mental eh! I listened last night for half an hour and had to patch it, I might have been tempted back for the Dundee reverting back to a NO but not for the run of the mill guff.

I had enough of it last night . Not tonight ,but i know exactly the format . Pitiful show . 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Im happy with my own views through this and there is a lot of guys on here I would listen to, Keith Jackson is supposed to be a top journalist. 

Look how wrong he is again because he has an agenda he won’t deviate from.

Klaxon is in  Lawwell's backpocket.Trinity Mirror who own the Record have business ties with ra Sellick don't you know.....Jackson will dae as he is telt,nothing surer.

51 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

That’s them now had:

No

Yes

Need more time

:lol: :lol: It’s beyond anything you could make up and it’s still nowhere near finalised yet.

Not sure how to link music from my phone, but it reminds me of They Might Be Giants song called Boss of Me 😂

Archived