Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This chaos and confusion is all building nicely. I get the feeling Rangers are waiting for the right moment to drop in whatever they have got for maximum destruction but no need to do it now. "Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself; Napoleon Bonaparte (1805)

Just now, eejay the dj said:

You remember me doing that . I once was on for about 20minutes calling everyone corrupt . Clearly i was not getting back on after that 

You were very good. :lol: Kept the heid and gave a few truths. I was impressed.

45 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm convinced now . They have bheast's on speed dial and phone them up , pay them for pretending 

I have not listened for years mate, but reading the comments on here from some of you guys who can 'take one for the RM team' it is obvious that they must have as you say selick fans happy to come on and pretend they are Rangers fans. 

It is very sad but also very, very funny.  :lol: 

33 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

Dundee have been told what they had to say, if they changed their minds, it would look awful, uefa will come through with null and void, won't stop the corrupt organisation we got...thats their get out, dundee didn't vote, many conversations going on the background, shitting themselves...hurry up Rangers, nail these cunts!

I don't think so mate - they've dug a huge hole for the spfl to get themselves out of.

They have no right to be discussing reconstruction - dropped a clanger.

DFC 2020.04.14.PNG

39 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

SPFL acting in good faith.
Everything they've done they've had no choice.

Why does not one of them 3 simpleton's hosting the show not shoot him down and present him with the obvious.

This show is bad for my blood pressure, dunno why I even bother.

I switched on to see what was being said and quickly switched off after hearing that.It was clear to me that the whole show was going to be a mocked up propaganda exercise .

5 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Gutted I missed that 😂 I was tempted to phone it tonight but will try later on in the week

It was years ago mate .  I kept being complementary to them , while getting all my points across . if i was aggressive , i was getting chopped .

I kept going about the cabal and corruption . Don't think it would be allowed now 

Ironically nothing has changed . it was still about all of the same issues . Liewell and the cabal 

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You were very good. :lol: Kept the heid and gave a few truths. I was impressed.

Thanks mate . I once kept in on my old phone. From the replay the next day . Can't find it at this moment or i would put it on for a laugh 

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I don't think so mate - they've dug a huge hole for the spfl to get themselves out of.

They have no right to be discussing reconstruction - dropped a clanger.

DFC 2020.04.14.PNG

I’m sure The footballing family who no doubt will be viewing this from around Europe at least will be sitting there thinking, Look how well Scottish football is coping with the situation they find themselves in due to a Global Pandemic which is claiming thousands upon thousands of lives on a daily basis, With Such Integrity and impartiality, They are an example to us all and should be applauded 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

They are desperate to find a hole in Rangers proposal. The money belongs to the club it doesn't need to be paid back.

Almost word for word what Hannah said on Clyde.

So, a club goes bust before the season is concluded, so we should conclude the season right now? That is the best they have?  A club goes out of business with a loan vs out of business with prize money is still a club that has gone out of business. But I’m no lawyer.

Archived