Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have not listened for years mate, but reading the comments on here from some of you guys who can 'take one for the RM team' it is obvious that they must have as you say selick fans happy to come on and pretend they are Rangers fans. 

It is very sad but also very, very funny.  :lol: 

It is bent show mate . I have been on a few times over the many years . Even called DJ a patsy in the Paul Cooney days .

Full of tarriers and I've had Herbiston phoning me back on 3 occasions as i was complaining like fuck . Shower of cunts . Just  humoured me . I realized i was banging my head  

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Almost word for word what Hannah said on Clyde.

So, a club goes bust before the season is concluded, so we should conclude the season right now? That is the best they have?  

What happens if they go belly up?

Then they wouldn't be turning up for those games they're not having.

Anyway EUFA won't be having a problem with that anomaly in a week or two's time.

Strange how the SPFL have made no comment on either Dundee or Partick Thistles statements today.

Its because they have no counter argument because Thistle have quoted law and Dundee dropped them in the shit saying they had discussed league reconstruction.

If they thought they had a leg to stand on they would have said something. 

7 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Almost word for word what Hannah said on Clyde.

So, a club goes bust before the season is concluded, so we should conclude the season right now? That is the best they have?  A club goes out of business with a loan vs out of business with prize money is still a club that has gone out of business. But I’m no lawyer.

Unable to allocate monies for another 21 days if Dundee dont cast a vote. Spfl have confirmed loans can be made. Clubs are desperate for help.....

So why not challenge this in case a member club goes bust and make a claim for prize money too. 😂😂😂

They really are clutching at straws 😁

9 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

What happens if they go belly up?

Then they wouldn't be turning up for those games they're not having.

Anyway EUFA won't be having a problem with that anomaly in a week or two's time.

Agreed.

The money in the pot now, belongs to the clubs. UEFA/FIFA are said to be calling an end to season 19/20 soon.

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Strange how the SPFL have made no comment on either Dundee or Partick Thistles statements today.

Its because they have no counter argument because Thistle have quoted law and Dundee dropped them in the shit saying they had discussed league reconstruction.

If they thought they had a leg to stand on they would have said something. 

Those at the SPFL won't have a clue after reading Patrick's full script 😄

They only seem to respond to us.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It is bent show mate . I have been on a few times over the many years . Even called DJ a patsy in the Paul Cooney days .

Full of tarriers and I've had Herbiston phoning me back on 3 occasions as i was complaining like fuck . Shower of cunts . Just  humoured me . I realized i was banging my head  

Well done for your past efforts :pipe: 

I have not listened  much since the end of 2012, could not take it anymore, stopped listening to BBC Scotland radio as well. 

I do appreciate when some of you listen the odd time and pass it on to us on RM, there is no way these Rangers callers saying give 'them' the title are real. :lol:

48 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

So here is what is still to be paid:

celtic 13.4% £1,246,200

Rangers 9.6% £892,800

Motherwell 8.25% £767,250

Aberdeen 7.25% £674,250

Livingston 6.75% £627,750

Hibs 6.25% £581,250

St Johnstone 5.75% £534,750

Kilmarnock 5.5% £511,500

St Mirren 5.25% £488,250

Ross County 5% £465,000

Hamilton 4.75% £441,750

Hearts 4.5% £418,500

Why can’t they pay everyone £418,500 and then on completion give out whatever balance is due?

Because that does not give 'them' the title and it is common sense, and also means the SPFL have no more power over the clubs. Simples.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Well done for your past efforts :pipe: 

I have not listened  much since the end of 2012, could not take it anymore, stopped listening to BBC Scotland radio as well. 

I do appreciate when some of you listen the odd time and pass it on to us on RM, there is no way these Rangers callers saying give 'them' the title are real. :lol:

Haven't listened in for years, last two nights have reminded me the reason why I stopped - fuckin nonsense  

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Unable to allocate monies for another 21 days if Dundee dont cast a vote. Spfl have confirmed loans can be made. Clubs are desperate for help.....

So why not challenge this in case a member club goes bust and make a claim for prize money too. 😂😂😂

They really are clutching at straws 😁

I’m beginning to wonder if the cunts are that skint they can’t afford to loan the clubs any money, Honestly wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

44 minutes ago, Geo17 said:

Given up on the phone in, no clue why I even bother. Just makes my blood boil.

I gave up years ago mate, just makes you angry and frustrated. Best to stay on RM and let a few of the guys who can cope with it post the best  bits on here. :happy:

6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’m beginning to wonder if the cunts are that skint they can’t afford to loan the clubs any money, Honestly wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

Especially when fuckwits like ND are on 380 odd thousand a year.

380k a year.

Where have I went wrong in life?

Edit: That's a grand a day....

Archived