Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Haven't listened in for years, last two nights have reminded me the reason why I stopped - fuckin nonsense  

I had to stop listening to it years ago it wasn't good for my health I would advise any Rangers fan not to listen to it it is nothing more than a sellik fanzine.

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’m beginning to wonder if the cunts are that skint they can’t afford to loan the clubs any money, Honestly wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

It's not really a loan, more like a prepayment. The SPFL should have the members money in their bank account.

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

UEFA or FIFA will not call an end to the season. Regardless, they have no jurisdiction over the SPFL. 

UEFA - SFA - SPFL

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

UEFA or FIFA will not call an end to the season. Regardless, they have no jurisdiction over the SPFL. 

UEFA have jurisdiction over the SFA and they in turn over the SPFL.

Orders always have a ladder whether they go up or down. 

The SPFL are certainly no boss of their own.

The SPFL cannot play matches without the SFA.

30 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Almost word for word what Hannah said on Clyde.

So, a club goes bust before the season is concluded, so we should conclude the season right now? That is the best they have?  A club goes out of business with a loan vs out of business with prize money is still a club that has gone out of business. But I’m no lawyer.

Could you not use your clubs rights to your prize money as collateral against the loan?

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Why are we/they using the word Loan, aren’t they asking for an advance on end of season prize money

Exactly, it's like asking for 50% of your wages when you are 3 weeks into the month.  It's not a loan and you have earned it.

Clyde doesn't usually annoy me, but Hannah is a talking so much shite now. 

The SPFL are planning to force it through anyway, and their legal advice suggests they would defeat anything from Partick Thistle.  How the fuck does he know this when their advice is only a few hours old?

Just making things up because he is frustrated this hasn't went through yet.

Was Scottie McClue not ScotFM, or did he go to Clyde at one point?

1 minute ago, HOPLITE said:

I had to stop listening to it years ago it wasn't good for my health I would advise any Rangers fan not to listen to it it is nothing more than a sellik fanzine.

The last time I listened to it was when the Scottie McClue show was on and that’s all I listened too it went off after that 😂

I'm not defending Dundee for their actions surrounding the way they managed their vote,  but they are entitled to seek further clarity on reconstruction.

The spfl statement dictated: “If the resolution is approved, the SPFL has also committed to consulting with Clubs over the possibility of League restructuring ahead of Season 2020/21.”.

Dundee are now simply using the leverage ad they see fit, not that I think theres the remotest chance of reconstruction happening. Imo the Spfl take the brunt if not all the blame for allowing Dundee to assume this position having broadcast interim vote results, and for even linking reconstruction talks for season 20/21 in the first place.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The last time I listened to it was when the Scottie McClue show was on and that’s all I listened too it went off after that 😂

I remember him didn't a woman fone in one day and Scotty said where are you foning from and she replied the lobbie.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not defending Dundee for their actions surrounding the way they managed their vote,  but they are entitled to seek further clarity on reconstruction.

The spfl statement dictated: “If the resolution is approved, the SPFL has also committed to consulting with Clubs over the possibility of League restructuring ahead of Season 2020/21.”.

Dundee are now simply using the leverage ad they see fit, not that I think theres the remotest chance of reconstruction happening. Imo the Spfl take the brunt if not all the blame for allowing Dundee to assume this position having broadcast interim vote results, and for even linking reconstruction talks for season 20/21 in the first place.

Should Dundee be the only club privvy to the information because they have the last vote?

it’s the opposite for me, just another example of the corruption.

We’ve done some amount of damage without uttering a word since Friday btw. 

We’ve whipped the SPFL, Dundee and everyone else involved into that much of a frenzy they’re self-destructing everytime one of them opens their mouths. 

We’re also, I think picking up a few allies on the way which means some of the rest of the clubs are finally seeing what this is all about, by celtic, for celtic

Archived