Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, GSBear said:

Yep I work in IT as well, wont be surprised though if the statement tomorrow is something like, during our investigations our IT team killed the server and the backups and (thankfully) we have lost all evidence  🙂

Wouldn't be shocked in the slightest, no doubt the IT boys have already had a look for themselves and passed on some info 😉

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

I said this before what is the hold up here.

You can verify email timestamps in 10 min job on either side one from the SPFL side and one from Dundee's to see what happened or who's lying.. 

I do this all the time something is not right. 

The fact this wasn't done immediately tells everyone looking in around the world now all they need to know.

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Do you think Neil Doncaster looks out his window and there is someone standing across the road just staring at his window wearing a Rangers blazer and tie.

Next thing he wakes up sweating realising he’s living a nightmare and his bottle is going. 

We are coming Neil 😂😂

There’s no chance he keeps his job.

He will defo go and possibly fat Rod too.

Surely this Machiavellian jiggerypokery must be investigated by the police, this is beyond farce and they don't need someone to make a complaint to start it off, all they need is a reasonable cause to suspect a crime has been committed and that seed has been firmly planted. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fuck me this is glorious. 325 pages and it’s still only Tuesday night!  And we haven’t even replied to the cunts yet!  

I don't think theres ever been a time when a board had done so little but means so much. Graham is one clever lad.

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Do you think Neil Doncaster looks out his window and there is someone standing across the road just staring at his window wearing a Rangers blazer and tie.

Next thing he wakes up sweating realising he’s living a nightmare and his bottle is going. 

We are coming Neil 😂😂

Rangers are ‘living in his head rent free’

:p:

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

There’s no chance he keeps his job.

He will defo go and possibly fat Rod too.

Arrogance of that fat bastard.

The Board works for the members.

Why the hell shouldn’t the members ‘instruct’ the board, rather than ‘request’ as his delicate sensibilities require?

Prick needs to be shown his place.

34 minutes ago, binsy08 said:

DIG DEEPER SPFL chief Murdoch MacLennan set to order a probe into Dundee’s mystery email

Robert Thomson

14 Apr 2020, 23:01

SPFL chief Murdoch MacLennan is set to order a probe into Dundee’s mystery email.
SunSport understands the league chairman has decided they need to investigate the circumstances of how it supposedly went missing during last Friday’s vote.
SPFL chief MacLennanCredit: PAress Association
And that could even involve asking to check Dens Park secretary Eric Drysdale’s email account to provide time stamps.
The issue of what happened as the Tayside club tried to cast a decisive no ballot has become central to the fallout from the contentious vote to bring the current season to an end.
Dundee secretary Drysdale claimed in a WhatsApp group with Partick Thistle and Inverness representatives that he’d pressed send on the correspondence at 4.48pm - but it didn’t arrive with the league.
ISN'T DUN DEAL Dundee still to decide on SPFL vote with John Nelms wanting more time
Nelms then subsequently emailed to say disregard anything they received and consider his club as having not voted - a position he still maintains today.

MacLennan admitted in a statement on Sunday that Dundee’s slip DID arrive later that evening, but the league dismissed it in accordance with Nelms' instruction.
The events of what happened in between Drysdale sending and it actually landing in the SPFL inbox has caused huge ructions across the game.

Now MacLennan feels he needs to dig deeper into the issue in search of answers.
The SPFL chair on Sunday demanded to see the proof of wrongdoing Rangers have claimed to possess and is now expected to follow that up with a formal letter to interim chairman Douglas Park

Is this the outcome of their meeting today.  Sad shower of bastards trying to make us show our hand - not a chance we fall for that. Why wait till 23 00hrs to release that or has it actually taken 6hrs to come up with this shite.

10 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

We are coming Neil 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fuck me this is glorious. 325 pages and it’s still only Tuesday night!  And we haven’t even replied to the cunts yet!  

Yep, been a member here for  a number of year but hardly post anything, absolutely enthralled with this, its like a Netflix drama series, everyones eyes were on Dundee today and waiting for the SPfL to declare and us hoping for a good response from the club then out of no where the head shot from Partick gave them a serious body blow, cant wait till the next episode when they hang themselves more and we then put them out of misery in the final battle scene

42 minutes ago, binsy08 said:

DIG DEEPER SPFL chief Murdoch MacLennan set to order a probe into Dundee’s mystery email

Robert Thomson

14 Apr 2020, 23:01

SPFL chief Murdoch MacLennan is set to order a probe into Dundee’s mystery email.
SunSport understands the league chairman has decided they need to investigate the circumstances of how it supposedly went missing during last Friday’s vote.
SPFL chief MacLennanCredit: PAress Association
And that could even involve asking to check Dens Park secretary Eric Drysdale’s email account to provide time stamps.
The issue of what happened as the Tayside club tried to cast a decisive no ballot has become central to the fallout from the contentious vote to bring the current season to an end.
Dundee secretary Drysdale claimed in a WhatsApp group with Partick Thistle and Inverness representatives that he’d pressed send on the correspondence at 4.48pm - but it didn’t arrive with the league.
ISN'T DUN DEAL Dundee still to decide on SPFL vote with John Nelms wanting more time
Nelms then subsequently emailed to say disregard anything they received and consider his club as having not voted - a position he still maintains today.

MacLennan admitted in a statement on Sunday that Dundee’s slip DID arrive later that evening, but the league dismissed it in accordance with Nelms' instruction.
The events of what happened in between Drysdale sending and it actually landing in the SPFL inbox has caused huge ructions across the game.

Now MacLennan feels he needs to dig deeper into the issue in search of answers.
The SPFL chair on Sunday demanded to see the proof of wrongdoing Rangers have claimed to possess and is now expected to follow that up with a formal letter to interim chairman Douglas Park

Hope park then says he never received any letter.

1 minute ago, shotstopper said:

Is this the outcome of their meeting today.  Sad shower of bastards trying to make us show our hand - not a chance we fall for that. Why wait till 23 00hrs to release that or has it actually taken 6hrs to come up with this shite.

Exactly, lets have an investigation into what we all know happened, It 'absolute genius. 

47 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Actually gave up reading the absolute shite.  " Show us the evidence " Surely to fuck these fucking idiots are not serious. Rangers showing any sort of evidence in public would jeopardise every fucking thing they have against these cunts into a burning incinerator.

I honestly cannot see us getting one over on them in the end they seem to be one step ahead and will continue to corrupt Scottish football for years to come 👍   Hope i am wrong but fuck me they have covered up children being sexually abused over the years all media outlets have been threatened or paid off. Anyone that seems to take on the task of exposing Celtics history they seem to disappear into thin air with a nice payday. 

Just the waiting game now though.

Thing is we have info, spfl/liewell don’t know what that info or may think we’re bluffing (I don’t think we are) I reckon they were hoping for us to spill it so they could destroy evidence and cover their arses, but as I said they don’t know what we know so they are in a position now where they don’t know what to do. Do they carry on with their corrupt plan and assume we have nothing or do they panic like fuck? As the days go by, to me it’s looking more like the latter

38 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

The SPFL are set to investigate themselves, ladies and gentlemen.

You can all sleep easy tonight.

celtic will make their experts available once they finish looking into the boys club abuse claims.

4 minutes ago, GSBear said:

Yep, been a member here for  a number of year but hardly post anything, absolutely enthralled with this, its like a Netflix drama series, everyones eyes were on Dundee today and waiting for the SPfL to declare and us hoping for a good response from the club then out of no where the head shot from Partick gave them a serious body blow, cant wait till the next episode when they hang themselves more and we then put them out of misery in the final battle scene

You’ll enjoy it mate. Just need humour and humility and you will be fine. Lots of good people on the site. 

42 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

The SPFL are set to investigate themselves, ladies and gentlemen.

You can all sleep easy tonight.

Imo this may be a good thing

Let them investigate themselves and 'find no wrongdoing'  or have to admit to whatever has gone on.

*If they find no wrongdoing we then call again for an independent inquiry and show our hand then they are really in the shit.

8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

The fucking nick of them window licking creatures. Evolution skipped by them didnt it.

I know I said it would be tomorrow for a few nights now but no one could've expected this to go the way it has done. But if the SPFL are going to go this route of pressing ahead regardless then it's time to play.

23 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The fucking nick of them window licking creatures. Evolution skipped by them didnt it.

I know I said it would be tomorrow for a few nights now but no one could've expected this to go the way it has done. But if the SPFL are going to go this route of pressing ahead regardless then it's time to play.

Agreed.

I  think they are saying 'bring it on'. They want to play hard ball. Did you notice both stories were posted at the same time stamp.

MSM seem to be deliberately missing the fundamentals here with what the spfl board are trying to do against their own rules:

Restructure needs a 2 year notice period

The vote is not complete with the required majority.

Surely to fuck some cunt has to put their head above the parapet in MSM or are they all shitebags or all in lie liewells pockets?

Archived