Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three key things that mean that no matter what happens, they must go:

1. Dundee are voting on a completely different proposition to everyone else because they are currently being bribed for a yes vote via potential reconstruction. That possibility never played a part in anyone else's vote because it wasn't on the table. This is another reason this whole thing needs voided and is clear evidence of an agenda within the SPFL

2. The SPFL are so intent on serving their own agenda that they are currently allowing their member clubs to suffer financial hardship unnecessarily. That is the exact opposite of what their purpose should  be.

3. They're mhanky cunts. 

And with that I'm off to do some meditation and fall into a nice sleep. I hope no one at the SPFL will be able to do the same tonight. 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

An investigation into an email timestamp takes 30 seconds. Don't know what is worse, this or the taigs two year+ internal investigation.

It's the way they have released the 3 stories simultaneously, basically saying their going ahead anyway. To me they are saying bring it on.

10 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

MSM seem to be deliberately missing the fundamentals here with what the spfl board are trying to do against their own rules:

Restructure needs a 2 year notice period

The vote is not complete with the required majority.

Surely to fuck some cunt has to put their head above the parapet in MSM or are they all shitebags or all in lie liewells pockets?

Shocking mate. It really is. 

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Me to. They are going on the attack. Do Rangers now show the evidence?

If it were me, no chance! Rangers have already said they will present it to a internal investigation and not the perpetrator

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Me to. They are going on the attack. Do Rangers now show the evidence?

I dont think so, let them make the next move again they have been good a screwing it up without us showing our cards

2 hours ago, bluebell.scot said:

Exactly they are all saying the same thing which we seem to now know is not true. Why is there not more uproar regarding SPFL by all accounts blatantly lying to member clubs some of whom are in dire need of funds

If you mean in the smsm 🤮 then I'm pretty sure we all know the answer to that one.

If you mean amongst the other clubs........fuck knows. Although it looks like a significant  number might be finally getting utterly fucked off with nonce fc controlling the game up here.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

So they're just flexing their muscles in the hopes Rangers show them the evidence?

Sorry, I edited my last post... Rangers already said they will turn over to an internal, impartial investigation and not the perpetrator. 

From FF on tonight's meeting.

As much as I can say Bears.

Another meeting tomorrow night at 5pm.

Rangers aren't letting up with the push for the public enquiry, or relaxing their demand for the suspensions of previously named persons.

This isn't going to be resolved overnight and we need to show a bit of patience, as frustrating as that may be.

It is also important that we don't allow them to play the victim card, which they are so desperate to do.

No matter how much you despise "the accused", please refrain from abusing them, especially in a sectarian way, on social media.

Don't give them any ammo to use against us that may allow them to dodge the accusations.

It's a bit like the old Jimmy Reid speech on the Clyde when the shipyards went on strike, if you know what I mean.

The club are 100% committed to fighting this, but we need to understand what they're up against and support them towards the end result we all want.

Sorry I can't elaborate any more on details at this stage, but that will come.

Edit to add this bit; The one thing I can say is Stewart Robertson isn't missing them.

Its becoming blatantly obvious that MSM in Scotland have now retracted any sniff of open corruption and are now back pandering to the SPFL.

We shouldn't be at all surprised. Just hope to christ the Rangers board have substantial enough evidence to reveal the corruption without any shadow of a doubt.

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Transparent attempt to save face, obviously after today it’s sunk in that they’re in real danger of being exposed for exactly what they are. Can’t express how good it’s feeling to be on the front foot for a change. I think things are only going to get better as these events move on...

11 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I've been reading it all day and still can't quite understand.

I’ve been reading since Friday can’t get any proper housework done, every time I pick up my iPad there are more and more and I appreciate all the guys posting all tweets and statements 👍 I really hope they are right up shit creek without a paddle a long time coming  a very long time . Mon The Board 

45 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

“That has sent Scottish football into meltdown as Dundee have used the time to try and get a better deal for clubs, like Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer who would all face relegation via the current proposal”.

94C0F1C3-1581-44FA-B960-1C31361D06CC.gif

Archived