Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I don't think theres ever been a time when a board had done so little but means so much. Graham is one clever lad.

The timing of Graham's appointment has worked or perfectly. 

For once, fortune has been on our side. 

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

Three key things that mean that no matter what happens, they must go:

1. Dundee are voting on a completely different proposition to everyone else because they are currently being bribed for a yes vote via potential reconstruction. That possibility never played a part in anyone else's vote because it wasn't on the table. This is another reason this whole thing needs voided and is clear evidence of an agenda within the SPFL

2. The SPFL are so intent on serving their own agenda that they are currently allowing their member clubs to suffer financial hardship unnecessarily. That is the exact opposite of what their purpose should  be.

3. They're mhanky cunts. 

And with that I'm off to do some meditation and fall into a nice sleep. I hope no one at the SPFL will be able to do the same tonight. 

Your first point is exactly why this whole vote/process should not only be voided, but heads should roll and independent investigations held.

Dundee are now negotiating (which, in itself, is inherently wrong under the circumstances) and operating in a completely different field to all the others who voted.  Sporting integrity has long been abandoned, despite their own statement, and they’re now trying to take advantage of a scenario which no other club was able to.  Dundee have shown themselves to be an abhorrent little club devoid of decency.

And, it just shows how corrupt Scottish football is that many within the industry/media can’t, or choose not to, see how disgustingly deformed it is.

8 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Internal investigation my arse. 

All just empty words to give the perception that they perceive their actions were all above board and they don't understand how it has led to this.

This is their last throw of the dice. 

They know they have fucked this up and are frantically scrambling to find a scapegoat to blame this whole mess on to preserve their own places of power so they can go again when they hope this all blows over. 

They've not bargained on this level of dissent within the ranks and are panicking. 

12 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

From FF on tonight's meeting.

As much as I can say Bears.

Another meeting tomorrow night at 5pm.

Rangers aren't letting up with the push for the public enquiry, or relaxing their demand for the suspensions of previously named persons.

This isn't going to be resolved overnight and we need to show a bit of patience, as frustrating as that may be.

It is also important that we don't allow them to play the victim card, which they are so desperate to do.

No matter how much you despise "the accused", please refrain from abusing them, especially in a sectarian way, on social media.

Don't give them any ammo to use against us that may allow them to dodge the accusations.

It's a bit like the old Jimmy Reid speech on the Clyde when the shipyards went on strike, if you know what I mean.

The club are 100% committed to fighting this, but we need to understand what they're up against and support them towards the end result we all want.

Sorry I can't elaborate any more on details at this stage, but that will come.

Edit to add this bit; The one thing I can say is Stewart Robertson isn't missing them.

I know the poster. His source is good. 

18 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

From FF on tonight's meeting.

As much as I can say Bears.

Another meeting tomorrow night at 5pm.

Rangers aren't letting up with the push for the public enquiry, or relaxing their demand for the suspensions of previously named persons.

This isn't going to be resolved overnight and we need to show a bit of patience, as frustrating as that may be.

It is also important that we don't allow them to play the victim card, which they are so desperate to do.

No matter how much you despise "the accused", please refrain from abusing them, especially in a sectarian way, on social media.

Don't give them any ammo to use against us that may allow them to dodge the accusations.

It's a bit like the old Jimmy Reid speech on the Clyde when the shipyards went on strike, if you know what I mean.

The club are 100% committed to fighting this, but we need to understand what they're up against and support them towards the end result we all want.

Sorry I can't elaborate any more on details at this stage, but that will come.

Edit to add this bit; The one thing I can say is Stewart Robertson isn't missing them.

Good post. Disciplined and full of promise.

:tu:

12 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Aye, I've seen him posting some stuff about transfers hes heard etc before and seems to have some info.

He does mate. I know him personally. He's a genuine guy who doesn't give it "ITK".  No drama, no wild predictions or speculation, no attention seeking - he just actually has a couple of (very) direct contacts within the club and is able to pass on some useful information now and again. A really genuine guy.  Certainly worth listening too when he posts stuff like this. 

23 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

“That has sent Scottish football into meltdown as Dundee have used the time to try and get a better deal for clubs, like Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer who would all face relegation via the current proposal”.

94C0F1C3-1581-44FA-B960-1C31361D06CC.gif

I mean, there's spin and then there's North Korean levels of duplicity.

And that may even be a tad harsh on North Korea.

1 hour ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

He does mate. I know him personally. He's a genuine guy who doesn't give it "ITK".  No drama, no wild predictions or speculation, no attention seeking - he just actually has a couple of (very) direct contacts within the club and is able to pass on some useful information now and again. A really genuine guy.  Certainly worth listening too when he posts stuff like this. 

I also can go along with that. Lad is normally ITK without being an attention seeker.

I just want UEFA or whoever to call all top leagues N and V asap to give the SPFL and them no out. Then we can spend the time on exposing how corrupt the SPFL is as a actual organisation and show that a committee run place has been bastardised by one club and one club alone, I would also love us to have direct evidence of dirt on PL.

I hope we don't bend to any demand to hand over evidence that we have from a whistle blower that's not how it works don't even respond to a letter mr park.

Our evidence should only be handed over to a independent inquiry.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

As a foreign Rangers supporter looking in..... this situation is absolutely FUCKED, and could ONLY happen in Scotland. Fuck sakes!

Ha ha yes, my de facto wife is German and a) she cant understand me caring about football this much b) The whole thing back in 2012 being allowed, c) why when no football is being played and we are stuck in the house how animated I am from hour to hour due to this fucking nonsense. I pray UEFA call all leagues null and void and we can then spend time legally or otherwise exposing the blatant corruption that has gone on. Odd how Dude has been so quiet wouldnt you say?

3 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

The timing of Graham's appointment has worked or perfectly. 

For once, fortune has been on our side. 

He's been up against terrorists his whole life,and would assume he knows how to handle a bunch of plastic fenians from the spfuckinl.
I really do hope that where we find ourselves is not just by chance,and more of playing the bastards at their own sleekit thieving ways.

17 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

He's been up against terrorists his whole life,and would assume he knows how to handle a bunch of plastic fenians from the spfuckinl.
I really do hope that where we find ourselves is not just by chance,and more of playing the bastards at their own sleekit thieving ways.

They will struggle to handle this mate. Someone who stands up to them.  Fucking glorious!  

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

“That has sent Scottish football into meltdown as Dundee have used the time to try and get a better deal for clubs, like Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer who would all face relegation via the current proposal”.

94C0F1C3-1581-44FA-B960-1C31361D06CC.gif

How very altruistic of them 🤣

The SPFL rules, confirmed by a QC lawyer states that 38 games is a must. It’s the 38 games part that just can’t happen, this is why the contract is unable to be achieved. 
They have an out with force majeure or failing that a frustration of contract, the only reason that hasn’t been used is for that bastardised football team. UEFA will end up allowing individual countries to make their own decisions and ours needs held to their rules. 

Anyone been watching The Quiz on ITV?  cough cough ,the underhand dealings on that show are not a patch on the ShadyPremierFootballLeague board, I think the majors family and phone a friends may well be involved here, in a technical support role.

Archived