Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

The reconstruction is now just a leverage tool due to the vote going against their plan and yes it was the invisible fenian hand at work.

I don’t see how a 20 team top league has 4 matches against the nonces as it’s these games which the tv companies want.

TV companies may want four, but if two gives us a better league, two is what should be on offer. They can bid on the cups coverage if they want a chance of four.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Yep, it would give us more of a chance of catching them than we do this season. Not ideal i know,  null and void would be my preference but just putting a diffetent slant on situation.

Give them nothing bro always remember 2008. Liewell said due to sporting integrity that they made us play 4 games in a week lol 2 cup finals.

I wouldnt give they bastards anything now.

NULL AND FUCKING VOID.

I have heard some clubs talking about sporting integrity.

Then they mention promotion, getting league titles and league reconstruction.

Getting promoted when you didn’t earn it, being handed a league title you didn’t win or throwing in unplanned reconstruction is not sporting integrity.

No one earned these on the field of play. 

End it now, positions stand and monies given for position earned.

THIS IS ALL. 

12 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Give them nothing bro always remember 2008. Liewell said due to sporting integrity that they made us play 4 games in a week lol 2 cup finals.

I wouldnt give they bastards anything now.

NULL AND FUCKING VOID.

Suppose mate, we are dealing with an animal here with no scruples whatsover. This whole sleekit corrupt behaviour seems to come easy to them. 

26 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Yep, it would give us more of a chance of catching them than we do this season. Not ideal i know,  null and void would be my preference but just putting a diffetent slant on situation.

I wondered about that - essentially having next season as a continuation of this one, with for example us playing our games against St Johnstone too. That way any benefit from this season would be carried over and no team would lose out in a sporting sense.

45 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Can we leave reconstruction talk to the reconstruction thread please? I know the two are getting talking about together, that's what they want. Keep this thread about the vote, the SPFL corruption and getting them out of power.

It actually opens more doors for criticism in that a) it was never part of the original proposition  b) it adds fuel to the fire that Dundee have been ' bought '  and c) it is a violation of the spfl rules if the two year rule is correct . 

Having said all that , I do agree with you , it takes our eyes off the ball and allows the narrative to gradually change . 

8 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I wondered about that - essentially having next season as a continuation of this one, with for example us playing our games against St Johnstone too. That way any benefit from this season would be carried over and no team would lose out in a sporting sense.

Yes, its unlikely to happen but it does 'compensate' for stoppage for leaders and gives relegation teams a fair crack of the whip.

Four Lads Had a Dream

Rangers evidence will only go to an independent chair of a properly constituted investigation The fact that the SPFL demand to see evidence so they can pass judgement is one thing. The fact the SPFL suggest they will ‘Mark their own homework’ is another Corrupt to the core

40 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

I can see where yer coming from mate but a don’t think that would be a popular opinion. 
league abandoned would be my preference. After reading a few posters thoughts on the null and void scenario, it doesn’t look like it would suit the club financially. But to be honest right now i just want the corrupt bastards out of our game 

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Cunts wanting the scum to get a 13 point start next season - Jesus!!! 🙈

Only a suggestion. They will likely be handed the title anyway, at least my idea would stop them this season.

No one would vote for it anyway and tv wouldnt want to pay for a league that may be uncompetitive from the word go.

12 hours ago, HG5 said:

Arrogance of that fat bastard.

The Board works for the members.

Why the hell shouldn’t the members ‘instruct’ the board, rather than ‘request’ as his delicate sensibilities require?

Prick needs to be shown his place.

Too far?

Archived