Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

I suppose all of this is just trivial really... As if they don't get to Dundee (which i think they probablh will) then they will find a way to push this through via some other channel regardless. 

That's where I'm at. What do we do about it is the issue now. celtic can't be given a title they didn't win.

2 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

You just feel like chucking it at this point. What's the fucking point? No other footballing comes close to the corruption as ours. Embarrassed to be a part of the shambles. 

Aye but don't we need to stick together.

6 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Fucking Sack the lot of Liewell's puppets and get some intelligent folk in.

I nominate myself to run the SPFL cause I can't do any worse than what we have!

The problem is that you would go about your business professionally and leave any biased thinking at the front door. The other mob cannot do that, ever they use their biased thinking to function and effect every decision they make.

Just now, dummiesoot said:

The problem is that you would go about your business professionally and leave any biased thinking at the front door. The other mob cannot do that, ever they use their biased thinking to function and effect every decision they make.

We need to get a grip of the media. They are dismissed on here, but subconsciously the public listen to them. They allow the corruption to thrive.

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

We need to get a grip of the media. They are dismissed on here, but subconsciously the public listen to them. They allow the corruption to thrive.

They constantly drive the narrative with former players and journos favouring them, while our former players who have columns would rather stick the boot in than say a good eord about us. 

25 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Will people STOP talking about the fucking dude. He irritates you then you give him a fucking platform! This was a great thread that is going down the same way as every other one the last three weeks. Ignore him.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

The dude is back online commenting now that dundee & caley may be offered reconstruction proposal. So fucking predictable. I've never said it until now, but you need fucking ousted!

🤔

Archived