Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Don't know the guy but I don't like him. 

His conduct on the old thread basically saying he's no problem with celtic getting given a title and backing it up with sneering tones about how he's better than everyone else for thinking so was what prompted me to create an account, as a long-term reader of the forum. 

All he had to say was he's heard there's an appetite amongst some SPFL clubs to hand them the title and left it at that and no-one would have been hostile to him, or at least shouldn't have been for simply passing on his opinion or whatever wee scoop he's got regarding it.

Some of the responses were literally him saying he's better than some others.

No-one's better than anyone, unless they think they are .... in which case they are automatically beneath them. 

In fact tell a lie, SNP voters are beneath everycunt tbh.

Aw fucking suck it up princess.

25 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'm no wanting him banned. Just saying he's being a bit of a cunt. Alot on here have been a bit of a cunt at one time. Not having a go at him like others.

Like our good selves most likely . I know i went OTT with the dude ,So hands up there .

Just now, eejay the dj said:

FFS Glasgow . So far, I haven't known anyone from the City . It's everywhere mind 

Tbf, she was on the way out anyway and had been in hospital for months. We'd actually been told she was going to go imminently about a month ago (non-covid) but she picked it up while in hospital and it finished her off.

Just now, The Dude said:

Tbf, she was on the way out anyway and had been in hospital for months. We'd actually been told she was going to go imminently about a month ago (non-covid) but she picked it up while in hospital and it finished her off.

I always remember being at my Mums bedside when she passed years ago . For loved ones not to get that kind of closure . Or even for the person on the way out . What a sad way for things to end . Suppose that is life  

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Still sad though, are they both your mums sisters?

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Been doing a little digging on Deloitte and their UK staffs, particularly scottish staff, LinkedIn profiles reads like a who's who of Catholic schools. Tarrier fucks.

Ahhhhhhh no surprise there then . Links to the GGC and others like them incoming 

Archived