Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

As someone who is always wary of thinking our board will carry out what they say after very good statements, looking back over this one tonight certainly gives me much more hope than I have had for a while.

A lot depends on who and how may other clubs are behind the GM being called and also how many the 'corrupt SPFL' can buy off if it goes to a vote for any Independent Inquiry.

I wonder if the part in bold below is meaning UEFA or have I got that wrong ??

"Rangers, alongside other Scottish football clubs, have submitted a Members’ Requisition to the SPFL.

The requisition requests that a General Meeting of all 42 member clubs be held to consider calling an independent investigation into:

The preparation and content of the briefing note and papers sent to member clubs with the resolution;

The decision to announce the result of an incomplete vote before all votes had been received;

The decision to disregard the vote submitted by Dundee FC and allow them to vote a second time;

The appropriateness of communications between the Executive of the SPFL and other football governing bodies in relation to completing season 2019/20;

The interaction of SPFL executives with clubs during the voting process including the disclosure to clubs of how other member clubs had voted;

Compliance by the SPFL’s directors with the statutory and common law duties owed by them in relation to the resolution; and

Any other matters which the independent expert considers relevant.

We have received the SPFL’s open letter referring to the narrow scope of their investigation which alarmingly failed to examine wider fundamental issues.

Rangers have made it very clear that we have a dossier of evidence which we will make readily available to an independent investigation."

To me mate, it is the last sentence that stands out.

20 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Away you go.

A fenian bastard pretending to be a bear calls me a cunt and that’s OK?

We’re all losing family members at the moment but we don’t all talk about - and I’ll not take shite like that from a taig.

Behave yersel'

19 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Away you go.

A fenian bastard pretending to be a bear calls me a cunt and that’s OK?

We’re all losing family members at the moment but we don’t all talk about - and I’ll not take shite like that from a taig.

You're the one actually acting like a taig now mate. Football aside he's still a human being that's grieving. You're a decent poster but you've let yourself down badly here.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

To me mate, it is the last sentence that stands out.

Yes I like that as well.

The reason I was wondering if it was UEFA is that it could be a link to Liewell since he is on on of their committees I believe. Probably getting carried away with that idea. 🤪

Ffs folks.

@The Dude sorry for your family loss. Terrible at any time bit especially now. We lost a close family friend recently and my wife fortunately got the 10th place at the funeral, I couldn'could in, it's just truly shite circumstances.  I hope I speak for all RM offering our condolences.

I hope anyone with anyone with an issue with the Dude could do us all a favour and shut the fuck up.

Let's get the topic back on track, drop the personal insults, focus on the real enemy, and get through tonight.

Then we can get back to hating everything and everycunt tomorrow 😁

Just now, tannerall said:

"Wee" and "Bender" are two terms I am seldom, if ever, accused of in real life. 

However I am sure you are well familiar with the terms "daft" and "cunt".

You are absolutely correct, it’s a daily occurrence 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes I like that as well.

The reason I was wondering if it was UEFA is that it could be a link to Liewell since he is on on of their committees I believe. Probably getting carried away with that idea. 🤪

The fact that nippy came out with her statement 30 min before UEFA's saying there would be no gatherings for months and then UEFA said footballs's governing bodies could act on government decisions leads to an inside link (Liewell). Coincidence or conspiracy?

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

You are absolutely correct, it’s a daily occurrence 

To be fair I most often use those two terms "daft" and "cunt" in a positive almost affectionate way, or suspect it's what the wife's thinking anyway.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

The fact that nippy came out with her statement 30 min before UEFA's saying there would be no gatherings for months and then UEFA said footballs's governing bodies could act on government decisions leads to an inside link (Liewell). Coincidence or conspiracy?

If Liewell is involved I would guess conspiracy, but I could be wrong. 

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

If you’re not a Tim you’re going a strange way about disproving many of us.   Every time I stumble on one of your posts it’s reeking of “getting it up Rangers “ in one way or another.  

And watch your manners. 

“Getting it up Rangers” - don’t know how you have deduced that one.

Not having faith in the board is generally my feelings with this. Wanting to see the spfl exposed is the main driver in most of my comments.

If you take the board as the all encompassing entity that is Rangers then you are correct. But I see it a lot differently.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

If Liewell is involved I would guess conspiracy, but I could be wrong. 

I'l  fix that. 

If Liewell is involved then guess conspiracy.   

History already shows this to be true.

19 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It's funny you should mention that as it was one of the points in UEFA'S special circumstances that would allow games to be called. I'm wondering if this Deloitte report is to try and get round the fact that UEFA can reject 'special circumstances' if there's public perception of unfairness, hence why no external investigation.

Sure we called for another meeting / investigation years ago, fuck knows about what but when it came out that the legal costs were to be split between clubs, suddenly everyone fucked off and left us to it.

I expect the SPFL to throw that out at any meeting.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

It's funny you should mention that as it was one of the points in UEFA'S special circumstances that would allow games to be called. I', wondering if this Deloitte report is to try and get round the fact that UEFA can reject 'special circumstances' if there's public perception of unfairness, hence why no external investigation.

Possibly.

Also, I don't believe in coincidences in Scottish football.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Possibly.

Also, I don't believe in coincidences in Scottish football.

Where anything remotely dodgy is going down, there are no such things as ‘coincidences’.

Archived