Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, Beerbarrel said:

Time we woke up mate. This blatantly rigged vote might just be the awakening we need. Fuck the tims.

If we and our community do not wake up to this then they will have their boot on our heads for decades to come. 

In Scotland, the political, media, justice and other aspects of our society are driven by Rangers haters. Right now, they have the control everywhere you look. It is despicable. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

You and I are on the same page regarding this, Whilst I don’t think there is a hope in hell of both us and The Scum being allowed to join the English leagues together I do believe we stand in their way of trying to orchestrate a move south of the border hence all the exceptional bile and hatred that comes our way out with the normal levels of rivalry between us and them that has existed for well over a century.

Think Sparks summed it up -

‘This town ain’t big enough for the both of us’.

Or updated - Scottish football can’t produce enough cash for the both of us.

26 minutes ago, toad said:

If Rangers tabled a revised counter proposal similar to the one the Spfl rejected earlier today.

Would it be feasible that this could be lodged in advance of Dundee casting a vote?

If this is the case and it was voted through, it would separate the financial awards from the leagues finishing early and invalidate the current clusterfuck .

So much going on today but I was sure Rangers stated that we were going to amend and submit our proposal.

Apologies if I have got this wrong but it has been a long long day. 

They said they didn’t have anymore time to  help with our proposal, as the vote would have to be done by Friday.

28 days now. 
SPFL /SFA CORRUPT TO THE CORE.

Just now, Stoorie said:

They said they didn’t have anymore time to  help with our proposal, as the vote would have to be done by Friday.

28 days now. 
SPFL /SFA CORRUPT TO THE CORE.

It's amazing isn't it. 

This is a fucking disgrace. What the fuck is going on?

SUNSPORT can reveal Rangers' detailed account of events they believe show extensive dialogue with the SPFL long before the league body's explosive '10.18pm email' claim.

A war of words has broken about between the Ibrox side and league bosses about the timeline leading up to the failure of their members' resolution. 

Rangers' managing director Stewart Robertson has a seat on the SPFL board

Calling for cash to be dispensed on current league placings in the form of interest free loans which could then be set against final spots once the campaign was completed, it was deemed incompetent by the board this morning and therefore cannot proceed member clubs for a vote. 

The Ibrox side wasted little time in making their displeasure known, accusing the SPFL of bullying and saying they were "confused as to why attempts have been made to slow the progress of Rangers’ resolution".

The SPFL hit back, claiming they only been asked for formal legal advice on their resolution late last night.

A statement read: "Only at 10.18pm yesterday did the SPFL’s lawyer receive an email from Rangers seeking advice on the content of their resolution, which was put before the SPFL board first thing this morning."

But SunSport has obtained an account of the interactions between the club and governing body over the last three days.

And the account alleges it all begins shortly after all 42 member clubs had been told of the plan to cancel play in the lower leagues - and ask clubs to grant the board the power to make the same call in the top flight assuming it deems that matches cannot be played to a finish.

The source claims: "Stewart Robertson sent a copy of RFC resolution to Neil Doncaster ‪at 5.33pm on Wednesday.

"This was acknowledged by Neil Doncaster ‪at 6.24pm who said he would forward to the Board and be back in touch shortly

"ND emailed back at 11.03 am yesterday to say that before the resolution could be circulated by the Board there needed to be a requisition by at least 3 clubs. There was no suggestion that there were any issues with the text.

"RFC emailed the resolution to the SPFL at 2.50pm yesterday.

"SPFL acknowledged receipt shortly thereafter. No issues were raised with the text then or at any other time until we contacted them further."

"Rangers ascertained .. late yesterday evening that the SPFL had suggested to Championship clubs that the resolution was not competent and wouldn’t be sent to members.

"They were being told this before the SPFL had communicated with Rangers on the resolution.

"‪Rangers contacted the SPFL last night at 10.17pm after being informed of this asking how the resolution might be amended to overcome any concerns the SPFL might have.

"Rangers emailed the SPFL back ‪at 11.25 pm saying it would be helpful to hear in advance of the board meeting scheduled for this morning. That didn’t occur.

"Rangers again emailed this morning at 11.00am and then spoke to an SPFL official."

I swear to God I’m watching Sacha Baron Cohen in The Dictator right now and all I can  think is “that country has more freedom to express their views than our clubs do”

Having said that, this “vote” is actually getting more like The Godfather and Goodfellas with every passing hour right down to the compliant media either what they’re told or writing fuck all. Hi Dude btw.

I really love Scotland but, sometimes, I’m really ashamed to be a serf in this Irish satellite fiefdom.

38 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I’m watching Sopranos while this virus thing stops us working 

They are similarities 

Tony Soprano done what he wanted and no one outside their corrupt group gave a fuck. Other than those around him .No consequences 

That’s what it’s like in Scottish football .No one gives a fuck what the bheasts do or their mates at the Spfl .They do what they want .No consequences 

Don’t ever compare me to that shower of shite.

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Well that shouldn't take time, the club could sort that tomorrow if they wanted. The individuals should know better anyway though.

Its been the narrative ever since we went down the leagues, its will take a bit of time to break at least an 8 year cycle especially with how riddled this country is with tims and nationalists. 

Of course they should know better but they know bad mouthing Rangers or even worse IMO saying nothing when they are on the attack is the easiest option for many now a days, its only the fans who really give a shit. 

Was OK with reading Dundee explanation of their swerving all over the shop like a blind guy pished in a car with a faulty steering wheel - until I saw Chesney.

You know that moment in Tetris where you find that perfect spot for that piece that seems to fit nowhere and suddenly it all makes sense?

Good evening Mr Strachan, how are you?

Corrupt to the fucking core. 

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Dundee fc, the new definition for Quisling 

Absolutely this. 

Traitors and collaborators have and always will be the first against the wall.

I can only hope that day will come soon  due to this corrupt chicanery. 

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Was OK with reading Dundee explanation of their swerving all over the shop like a blind guy pished in a car with a faulty steering wheel - until I saw Chesney.

You know that moment in Tetris where you find that perfect spot for that piece that seems to fit nowhere and suddenly it all makes sense?

Good evening Mr Strachan, how are you?

Corrupt to the fucking core. 

Tbf to Strachan he said he doesn't think trophys and awards can or should be handed out at this time, of course a wee phonecall from Lawell will probably change all of that. 

Pretty much been working 15 hour days over the last week can anybody tell me what’s going on. All I’ve been told off tims is that we are oppose to the the league ending yet we want the prize money dished out. Can somebody clean up our position in the simplest of terms and what’s actually going on? 

13 hours ago, esquire8 said:

New setup is needed entirely. This whole SPFL setup was conducted when we were a fucked over. Liewell slipped in with Doncaster and MacLennan and took over the game. Scrap the whole SPFL and start again with a far more democratic system. Break away if necessary.

13 hours ago, esquire8 said:

New setup is needed entirely. This whole SPFL setup was conducted when we were a fucked over. Liewell slipped in with Doncaster and MacLennan and took over the game. Scrap the whole SPFL and start again with a far more democratic system. Break away if necessary.

New setup entirely. This whole SPFL  setup was enducted when we were fucked oven. Lewielll slipped in with Doncaster and McLennan and took over the game. Scrap the shole SPFL and start again with a far more democratic system . Breakaway if necessary.

5 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Bread and circuses to keep caesar in power. No sporting intentions at all

100%

Brutal honesty is that the fenians are screwing us over. Its as simple as that. They're doing it out in the open too. Hopefully this lays it wide open for us and our fellow brothers and sisters to wage war against these fenian scum.

Learn how to kneel? Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

No Surrender

4 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Pretty much been working 15 hour days over the last week can anybody tell me what’s going on. All I’ve been told off tims is that we are oppose to the the league ending yet we want the prize money dished out. Can somebody clean up our position in the simplest of terms and what’s actually going on? 

We want the prize money split between the clubs equally, gave the SPFL the resolution to accomplish this, now they are saying they couldn't do our resolution due to some laws or something even though Rangers had asked what could they do to amend it. 

The real story but is the fact the SPFL resolution is effectively being forced through as 3 championship clubs says no to there resolution, then mysteriously Dundee's vote hasn't been recieved or has a 'technicality' in it, talks are now ongoing between them and SPFL. 

I would love 4 lads have a dream to explain these questions in a blog.....

• Why did the SPFL say they didn’t have anymore time to  help with our proposal?
  • What is the time line for correspondence between RFC and SPFL?
  • Why did votes have to be in by 5pm 10/04/20?
  • Why has there been an extension of 28 days?
  • Do all clubs now have 28 days to change their mind?
  • Why have Leagues 1 & league 2 votes been added together?
  • Why have the SPFL released details of the vote before every club has voted?
  • Why did the SPFL tell clubs if they want their money, they have to vote it through?
  • Have UEFA given the go ahead for any league to finish?
  • Will rules be broken on league reconstruction?
  • What angle are the SPFL working here?
  • Will the  SPFL be reported to Fifa's Code of Ethics judicial bodies for this shambles?

16 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

In the most honest and simple summary as I see it, here it is.

Option 1 - back the SPFL (celtic), the league is done, everyone’s position stays “as is” regardless of games in hand etc, you get your money now. Vote against it, then you can whistle for your dosh.

Option 2 - final money distributed based on current positions as interest free loans while we sort out a proper solution.

Apparently the requisite numbers were not met due to the NO from Dundee going from NO to NOT RECEIVED to NOT VALID to ARE YOU SURE THAT IS HOW YOU WANT TO VOTE?

Makes Eurovision look like a model democracy,

Fucking riddy to be Scottish to be honest.

Welcome back 😉

Archived