Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, badjon said:

You should be back in the supermarket as you are an antagonistic  jumped up blogger at best.

That is not that impressive as if you compare to say for instance my mates who work for the DM and the English Sun they can generate that off one story let alone a month. Whatever your pay slip says, and by the way I checked and a real journalist is not getting ' Journalist ' written in their payslip rather they are described as an employee of an organization but never journalist if you think that you are nuts. Heh I tell you what if we come out of this at some point I will ask  my mate and you can shadow him?

See where that goes,

He knows that full well, The guy has an excuse or a reference at the ready whatever the outcome. 

30million page views off a single story regularly? Impressive that they can do a quarter of the websites entire months traffic. 

3 hours ago, Blueray said:

Its fucking brutal whats going on. The fenians are ruling the roost and must be stopped. The only question is how?

This is heading for C.A.S, must be. Rangers have just had a perfectly legal motion denied and then a public statement issued saying they lied. This vote had a deadline that couldn’t be upheld and it now is waiting for Dundee FC to decide it’s fate, whilst it has been acknowledged that spfl have been contacting football clubs to whip the decision. That doesn’t even begin to cover this corruption, technical question mark, what the fuck is that.

Time to end all correspondence with this fenian regimes, SFA are as bad and put measures in place to remove them from Scottish football.  

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

This is heading for C.A.S, must be. Rangers have just had a perfectly legal motion denied and then a public statement issued saying they lied. This vote had a deadline that couldn’t be upheld and it now is waiting for Dundee FC to decide it’s fate, whilst it has been acknowledged that spfl have been contacting football clubs to whip the decision. That doesn’t even begin to cover this corruption, technical question mark, what the fuck is that.

Time to end all correspondence with this fenian regimes, SFA are as bad and put measures in place to remove them from Scottish football.  

This needs to happen! The club have to take this approach imo

17 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

We’d be better removing ourselves from scottish football. That’s the only way to break them.

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

There has to be an underlying reason I think the SPFL are broke and that's why they are pushing this.

The tv contracts that bring the money in will be reduced, with only 80% of matches completed and only 50% of their big matches completed there will be limited funds coming in to the SPFL beyond now, regardless of null and void or awarding a tainted title. 

What is the difference, both are an incomplete season?

Just now, murzo said:

We’d be better removing ourselves from scottish football. That’s the only way to break them.

The problem with that is to where? If English football would have us then it’s a no brainier. Let them hate themselves to death, Aberdeens etc will soon get fed up trying to compete against the rigged system, the league will be Irish level whilst Rangers are competing in the premiership. 

29 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The problem with that is to where? If English football would have us then it’s a no brainier. Let them hate themselves to death, Aberdeens etc will soon get fed up trying to compete against the rigged system, the league will be Irish level whilst Rangers are competing in the premiership. 

I just don’t see the point in participating in a league that is run by one of the teams in the league. Only ever going to be one winner in that situation.

Is anyone else in the "wouldn't do either" camp? 

I think our proposal is more competent than whatever shite the league is trying to concoct, but being brutally honest about it, it's not my preferred option. I'd always look to simply conclude the season. Even if, and I'm not actually saying this should happen, some games have to be behind closed doors. Personally I wouldn't mind paying to stream games, even over and above my ST, as long as Rangers got my money and no-one else.

Basically what I'm saying is that I don't think I've seen a good solution yet, including ours. Maybe that's just reflective of the reality though. Other than a magic wand there is no good solution.

8 minutes ago, murzo said:

I just don’t see the point in participating in a league that is run by one of the teams in the league. Only ever going to be one winner in that situation.

Me neither, this vote isn’t the start of the issue just part of it. Rangers need to leave but where. If English football will allow us I would prefer to move there, start at the bottom of their league structure in their 4th level and work our way up.
These clubs must be struggling after this crisis and the money we could give them might just be the difference between one of them surviving or not. Let’s support a league that’s worth supporting and watch with glee as this one destroys itself. 

35 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

The tv contracts that bring the money in will be reduced, with only 80% of matches completed and only 50% of their big matches completed there will be limited funds coming in to the SPFL beyond now, regardless of null and void or awarding a tainted title. 

What is the difference, both are an incomplete season?

That beggars the question as to how is the TV money paid to the SPFL.

I would imagine it's paid in instalments rather than all up front and would therefore mean the SPFL are not in possession of the funds to redistribute for end of season placings.

Is that going to be the sting in the tail. Have clubs been told what they are liable to receive or will it be a case of oops sorry we don't have all the money from the TV companies so we can only pay 75% or whatever of what you were due.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

What does 30m page views mean in monetary value?

Entirely depends on what the monetisation model is and what advertisers or subscribers are willing to pay.

For us, it is enough for us to have four full-time staff across the two sites I work on and make a healthy profit on top. 

8 hours ago, djwyc14 said:

The club should make public the email trails yesterday which contradict the SPFL statement earlier. Independent review into the SPFL would be interesting. The club need to be calling it out. Where are they

The club should do a lot of things but never do .Sickening tbh

32 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Entirely depends on what the monetisation model is and what advertisers or subscribers are willing to pay.

For us, it is enough for us to have four full-time staff across the two sites I work on and make a healthy profit on top. 

The Walter Mitty of Rangers media 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And get paid to do so. Which makes it my job you fucking balloon. 

Morning Dude

you say you can’t get involved in writing about Rangers or Scottish football because you’re furloughed , but you spend 23 hours a day on here giving opinions about mainly Scottish football, rather than Rangers per se. 

seems a bit contradictory imo

anyway, you don’t particularly annoy me , I just see you as a bit of an attention seeker who enjoys antagonising people

10 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Morning Dude

you say you can’t get involved in writing about Rangers or Scottish football because you’re furloughed , but you spend 23 hours a day on here giving opinions about mainly Scottish football, rather than Rangers per se. 

seems a bit contradictory imo

anyway, you don’t particularly annoy me , I just see you as a bit of an attention seeker who enjoys antagonising people

There's a considerable difference between shooting the shit on a forum and actually putting articles together and publishing them.

Archived