Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really keeping tabs on the reconstruction thing . Lot of garbage anyway . We all knew it was a non starter . 

It would be great if it signaled the death of some of these smaller clubs now . Would be just magic 

Hope as many as 3/4 went start rotting from the inside 

If Rangers are seen as Billy Big Baws , i sure hope we start acting like it from now on . Show no respect to any of these little clubs . GT to fuck now 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not really keeping tabs on the reconstruction thing . Lot of garbage anyway . We all knew it was a non starter . 

It would be great if it signaled the death of some of these smaller clubs now . Would be just magic 

Hope as many as 3/4 went start rotting from the inside 

If Rangers are seen as Billy Big Baws , i sure hope we start acting like it from now on . Show no respect to any of these little clubs . GT to fuck now 

Penalizing clubs like celtic, alloa, raith, brechin etc is what I want to happen because they are on the board of the corrupt spfl in addition to the three fenians we are trying to oust

Wanting clubs to die is wrong. Most clubs have been around for 150 years. Their head has only been turned for ten years.

Please don't being up 2012 because it has been done to death.

42 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Reconstruction now looks dead 😂😂

Bottom. Division want leagues of 14 only. 

Hamilton saying hearts are only trying to save themselves. This is never happening. That Dundee guy is a moron 

Does this mean Hearts might be chipping in towards any legal action after all 

15 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Still convinced they’ll push through with some form of reconstruction, Lawwell and his wee band of desperados on the spfl board will make sure of it. Need to keep the wee clubs sweet and all. 

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Does this mean Hearts might be chipping in towards any legal action after all 

Expect Budge to turn her coat inside out now. Oh wait, she has already did that a few times hasn't she?

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Their fans talking about boycotting Dens Park if they are playing in Championship next year.

Don't blame them tbh and on the flip side I'd be surprised if many Dundee fans make their way through to Embra for the return fixtures and I doubt it'll be because of any boycott imo 😂😂

51 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Reconstruction now looks dead 😂😂

Bottom. Division want leagues of 14 only. 

Hamilton saying hearts are only trying to save themselves. This is never happening. That Dundee guy is a moron 

If it went to 44 teams then they would feel the effect of the money being diluted the most hence why they want to keep it 42 teams.

Hamilton are a shambles and lets face it, if next season it was going back to 12 teams it’s almost guaranteed they’d be one of 3 teams relegated.

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Don't blame them tbh and on the flip side I'd be surprised if many Dundee fans make their way through to Embra for the return fixtures and I doubt it'll be because of any boycott imo 😂😂

I’d take any opportunity i could to leave Dundee tbh.

Its times like these tiny moments that make me smile.

Up the lot of you turncoat Micky loving bastards. 

Maybe you'll fucking learn to stop doing everything sliteyes wants.

Hope hearts n Dundee go bust.

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

This has ALL been for the benefit of one club and now look at the state of the game, it's in tatters (if it wasn't a shit show already).

I'm hoping they realize soon that chasing the cellic favour will do them more harm than good. 😉

31 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Penalizing clubs like celtic, alloa, raith, brechin etc is what I want to happen because they are on the board of the corrupt spfl in addition to the three fenians we are trying to oust

Wanting clubs to die is wrong. Most clubs have been around for 150 years. Their head has only been turned for ten years.

Please don't being up 2012 because it has been done to death.

I won't bring up 2012 but i don't care if any of them die now . I honestly don't . They are all much of a muchness . I may feel sympathy over others, but i want to see them start eroding away . Nothing will change that 

Archived