Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

5 minutes ago, toad said:

When and who will suspend the 3 stooges?

Should they be suspended now? 

We have already provided an outline for the areas and who we want  to be investigated and we now have a date for the clubs to vote.

Or do we actually have to provide our evidence.

If the latter is  the case  it will allow them to continue to work in a manner which we and others have deemed as:

Questionable

Illegal

Corrupt

Any one from three or perhaps all of the above. 

It also allows them access to systems and paperwork which could compromise a future investigation! 

This leads to what I was thinking..... when do we release the evidence? Tomorrow or May 11th?

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

This leads to what I was thinking..... when do we release the evidence? Tomorrow or May 11th?

Now the egm has been set hopefully tomorrow, to be honest I’m only saying that because I’m 40 tomorrow and would love it to be the day we put the cabal to the sword

As the meeting will be carried out via conference call we shouldn’t release our evidence until the EGM starts as that allows all clubs to receive it at the same time.  It should be minuted as item 1 to be discussed and voted on by each member club in alphabetical order to maintain order throughout which will be a very long and arduous meeting. 

6 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

48hrs before egm  is plenty  time unless they have transcripts as thick as telephone books. 

Tbh, personally I'm not sure when is best to release it. Early opinions on here already seem mixed.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Tbh, personally I'm not sure when is best to release it. Early opinions on here already seem mixed.

To early gives the spfl  time to get shit together.  To late clubs dont fully take it in. If me i would play up the whistleblower rules now until time for evidence. Whether a whistleblower exists or not. Lack of a process  is damning

EGM being two weeks away must relfect the long lead and delivery time expected to get the extra shredders, magnets and incinirators into the SPFL headquarters, ahead of the magical evidence being presented.

1 minute ago, frenv said:

EGM being two weeks away must relfect the long lead and delivery time expected to get the extra shredders, magnets and incinirators into the SPFL headquarters, ahead of the magical evidence being presented.

You can't shred evidence already in Rangers hands.

Hopefully things calm down a little now and let the board prepare a legal battle for the inevitable no vote from the EGM. If by some miracle the tarrier driven clubs turn against their puppet master and a yes is given then this will be over very shortly.

Only fear with the ousting of the SPFL is that from June Lawwell is officially back on the board. Plenty opportunity to get his new men in.

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

The English don't seem to care as sure there has even been an EPL game on at the same time as champions league game before

We toe the line and supporters lose out as I know plenty including myself you could not give a fuck about the UCL

Lower leagues are allowed and if the game was postponed as well

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Keith Jackson’s piece on this tonight is fucking embarrassing and has Hollicom written all over it.

Pathetic shite from a cunt that has made it clear a beast title is what he craves. 

So the 75% voting is needed from all three divisions and not an overall from 42 teams according to kj. Did I read that right?

Archived