Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

If this is true from Jackson then you’ve got to wonder why we’ve went down this road...

“They will need the support of 75 per cent of all clubs including nine from the top flight, eight from the Championship and 15 more from across League One and League Two”.

Absolutely zero chance of getting 9 teams supporting us in SPFL.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just praying we are sitting on dynamite.

I'm wanting something really bad that unravels corruption at the highest level that implicates Liewell and buries the bastard.

Not much to ask after waiting this long, right? Fucking wetting the Pampers at the thought.

37 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Spfl rules say 75% of 42 clubs mate.

Thats what I believe.

If Jackson is correct then 38 teams could vote yes and the 4 prep votes (Scum, Hamilton, Motherwell and Livingston) could veto an investigation into their own corruption ffs

10% trumps 90% ???

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Keith Jackson’s piece on this tonight is fucking embarrassing and has Hollicom written all over it.

Pathetic shite from a cunt that has made it clear a beast title is what he craves. 

His old boy won’t be proud of his fuckwit son Detective inspector Don Jackson 

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

There’s no need to keep them sweet ,they just offered reconstruction talks ,they have discussed it and as many already knew it was never happening and some gullible clubs fell for it 

There’s a need to keep them sweet and onside for any future votes, last thing the Tarriers want at this time is other teams siding with us or going against them. With us calling for an ii and an EGM called to vote on it they’ll do everything they can to keep clubs onside. Not sure they’ll push it through before the EGM but promises will be made.

See what happens mate but my guess is some form of reconstruction that keeps most clubs happy will happen by hook or crook. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Telegraph saying our evidence is of maladministration that will be published in due course

What the hell is that? Could be anything from writing the wrong date on the top of a document to phoning Peter for advice on how best to proceed. 😀

6 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

What the hell is that? Could be anything from writing the wrong date on the top of a document to phoning Peter for advice on how best to proceed. 😀

Something not good no need to use the big fancy word😁😁😁

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

There’s a need to keep them sweet and onside for any future votes, last thing the Tarriers want at this time is other teams siding with us or going against them. With us calling for an ii and an EGM called to vote on it they’ll do everything they can to keep clubs onside. Not sure they’ll push it through before the EGM but promises will be made.

See what happens mate but my guess is some form of reconstruction that keeps most clubs happy will happen by hook or crook. 

It could happen and keep the suckers of tarrier cock happy but I reckon that the financial implications for most clubs will prove a stumbling block and wait for the next problem ,Sky wanting to renegotiate the deal due to change of product 

“sorry guys we tried but we cant afford to lose money in this uncertain climate “

3 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Thats what I believe.

If Jackson is correct then 38 teams could vote yes and the 4 prep votes (Scum, Hamilton, Motherwell and Livingston) could veto an investigation into their own corruption ffs

10% trumps 90% ???

Wasn’t that long ago that the fake 15pc were holding the SPFL to ransom ,😀

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

I'm no expert but I'm fairly sure that for any private company trying to raise funds via sponsorship, corporate malpractice is like going on tinder and advertising yerself as having aids.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Telegraph saying our evidence is of maladministration that will be published in due course

Think that was along the same lines as the word THEY used when the jammy bastards progressed in the CL,after getting their arses felt 6-2 and the home leg result was overturned because of an unregistered player was used??.

If so....then KARMA indeed :mutley:

8 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Keith Jackson’s piece on this tonight is fucking embarrassing and has Hollicom written all over it.

Pathetic shite from a cunt that has made it clear a beast title is what he craves. 

He'll already be penning articles trivislising the evidence, or casting it against us somehow. All ready to go to print the moment the first club says it's been received and without him even setting eyes on it.

Article 46.

"The Board shall be entitled to call General Meetings and shall normally convene General Meetings on four occasions during each Season on dates to be fixed by the Board. Additionally on the requisition of any three (3) Members, the Board shall as soon as reasonably practicable proceed to convene a General Meeting of the Members for a date not less than thirty five (35) days after receipt of the requisition"

Just reviewing aspects of the vote structure from the spfl Articles of Association. Seems an anomaly in when the meeting can be arranged for.  The set date (12th May) isnt even 35 days from the last vote (10th April) let alone any receipt of resolution. So unless theres another article I've yet to read the GM shouldn't be until a date more than 35 days from the resolution being received. Strange.

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Article 46.

"The Board shall be entitled to call General Meetings and shall normally convene General Meetings on four occasions during each Season on dates to be fixed by the Board. Additionally on the requisition of any three (3) Members, the Board shall as soon as reasonably practicable proceed to convene a General Meeting of the Members for a date not less than thirty five (35) days after receipt of the requisition"

Just reviewing aspects of the vote structure from the spfl Articles of Association. Seems an anomaly in when the meeting can be arranged for.  The set date (12th May) isnt even 35 days from the last vote (10th April) let alone any receipt of resolution. So unless theres another article I've yet to read the GM shouldn't be until a date more than 35 days from the resolution being received. Strange.

Aye seems to contradict itself a wee bit. Is it a GM or an EGM, don’t know if that makes any difference.

Archived