Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

9 minutes ago, murzo said:

Aye seems to contradict itself a wee bit. Is it a GM or an EGM, don’t know if that makes any difference.

Dont think they refer to them as EGMs any more, so it's just GMs.

I don't think the bits you've highlighted are particularly contradictory tbh in the sense of promptly arranging the GM (for some time away) rather than fucking about and giving less notice on it.  

It's the set date for our which is less than 35 days which seems strange. Probably understandable as under time pressure with everything else going on, but it is an apparent anomaly from their rules.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the inquiry doesn’t get the backing it needs from other clubs that for me is as much proof as I need of corruption in the game.

Why would anyone say no to something that can only be good for the game going forward?

Why would any club not want the air cleared?

I can understand the bheasts not agreeing to it. Imagine the shit you could find on them, Lawwell must be sitting uncomfortably right now. 

But the rest? What are they hiding? 

If you are clean then you simply have to back this.

21 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If the inquiry doesn’t get the backing it needs from other clubs that for me is as much proof as I need of corruption in the game.

Why would anyone say no to something that can only be good for the game going forward?

Why would any club not want the air cleared?

I can understand the bheasts not agreeing to it. Imagine the shit you could find on them, Lawwell must be sitting uncomfortably right now. 

But the rest? What are they hiding? 

If you are clean then you simply have to back this.

It will come down to taking sides, not what evidence is on the table.  Us on one side, the scum on the other.  

8 clubs on the spfl board will side with the scum, no way will they incriminate themselves in any way.  Of those remaining it will take a brave club to stand up to the side opposite ours, and I do not think theres that much bravery around.  Integrity hasn't and wont account for much in scottish football, they will join the gang likeliest to win as theres safety in numbers.

Our issue is that the evidence is then freely available, and member clubs will have chosen not to act on it. The spfl let their members vote, they rejected it, where do we go from there.?

I don’t know if I’ve ever wanted anything so badly than Rangers to have the necessary evidence to bring the SPFL down, Force Liewell to resign from all his positions and bring down the others Doncaster, MacLennan, McKenzie and the Dundee arse. How can UEFA appoint that cunt to their board when they’ve charged his own club 19 times or whatever it is. I despise the way professional football is run. Delighted to see our club take this stance. I believe Douglas Park wouldn’t put his name to it without being satisfied the evidence is damming.  If the other clubs don’t see the light or have been ‘pre gm bribed, which is more likely, then fuck em all. I’d then prefer is to move to England and start in tier 12 if needs be

The law says the Ombudsman must look for ‘maladministration’. Could this be the next move if the fenian clubs stick together?. Looking through it, it does apply to public and private companies. Before the ombudsman can get involved all other means have to be exhausted, this vote probably is doomed to fail but possibly it’s just Rangers going through the processes. 

Looking through this I’m unsure if Scottish football would be held to any of the ombudsman services provided in Scotland but if there is it could be a good option.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/scotland/law-and-courts/civil-rights/complaints1/how-to-use-an-ombudsman-or-commissioner-in-scotland-s/

No matter what outcome prevails,the SPFL by its own actions, needs to be overhauled  and recast.Some allegedly underhand actions ,some confirmed showing their own ineptness and incomptetence,some  unprofessional and questionable interaction/coercion with clubs  openly viewable on public media platforms , questioning their integrity and motives,give real reasons for concern on what is going within the hierarchy governing football in Scotland.

A proper   Independent Investigation  a sought by Rangers would be a start,just a beginning of a process, in making sure we get an organisation that is really  impartial,just and fair,and does truly demonstrate sporting integrity and does not just play lip service to it.

The present set up and executive decision makers are not fit for purpose.

15 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

I don’t know if I’ve ever wanted anything so badly than Rangers to have the necessary evidence to bring the SPFL down, Force Liewell to resign from all his positions and bring down the others Doncaster, MacLennan, McKenzie and the Dundee arse. How can UEFA appoint that cunt to their board when they’ve charged his own club 19 times or whatever it is. I despise the way professional football is run. Delighted to see our club take this stance. I believe Douglas Park wouldn’t put his name to it without being satisfied the evidence is damming.  If the other clubs don’t see the light or have been ‘pre gm bribed, which is more likely, then fuck em all. I’d then prefer is to move to England and start in tier 12 if needs be

Rangers have apparently said that they have a dossier that they will present before the EGM next month.

52 minutes ago, murzo said:

Aye seems to contradict itself a wee bit. Is it a GM or an EGM, don’t know if that makes any difference.

They are all General Meetings mate, no matter if it's Annual, Emergency etc.

4 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Think that was along the same lines as the word THEY used when the jammy bastards progressed in the CL,after getting their arses felt 6-2 and the home leg result was overturned because of an unregistered player was used??.

If so....then KARMA indeed :mutley:

Used as a 90th minute sub when they were already 3-0 down and out, shameless bastards man!!

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We know we won’t get the votes. I think we’re just going through the right protocols domestically until nothing is done then we go to UEFA or CAS and say look what we’ve tried to do here, look what evidence we’ve got here we need you to step in now

Spot on mate.

May 12 it is then. Very good. Should not have taken us to force this through. Just what is already in the public domain should have had all clubs clamouring for an inquiry.

The SPFL misled clubs over to access to funds and made cash distribution dependent on a Yes vote.

The SPFL also interfered with the ballot while it was still ongoing and gave updates before the ballot was closed.

The call to Cormack of the sheep to say his vote wan't needed. 

The Dundee debacle.

When you add in whatever we have in our dossier the SPFL ought to be getting buried. Sadly I expect many clubs to be bought off and the motion will fail.

9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

May 12 it is then. Very good. Should not have taken us to force this through. Just what is already in the public domain should have had all clubs clamouring for an inquiry.

The SPFL misled clubs over to access to funds and made cash distribution dependent on a Yes vote.

The SPFL also interfered with the ballot while it was still ongoing and gave updates before the ballot was closed.

The call to Cormack of the sheep to say his vote wan't needed. 

The Dundee debacle.

When you add in whatever we have in our dossier the SPFL ought to be getting buried. Sadly I expect many clubs to be bought off and the motion will fail.

I'm hoping that what ever evidence Rangers have is so watertight and damming that no club will have any other choice than to vote in Rangers favour - no matter what they're offered 

3 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I'm hoping that what ever evidence Rangers have is so watertight and damming that no club will have any other choice than to vote in Rangers favour - no matter what they're offered 

Canny see The turkey (The Scum ) voting for Christmas tbh 😂😂

Archived