Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

No matter what evidence we present  we will be portrayed with any support we have from other clubs as the disaffected minority .

But we have shone a spotlight on them and they know there will be  further scrutiny.

It is not just at Executive and Strategic level but at operational departmental level in their appointments  we should keep a vigilance.

You will find that with any corrupt organisation  appointments are made of 'like minded' individuals and on close analysis you note a web of interactions and placepersons all with common objectives  and mutual interdependence.

Those out with the web have to maintain a dignified but very frustrating silence  for fear of losing their jobs.

Whistle Blower policies ,in reality .give no employment protection,your career is over if you speak out.                          

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If the inquiry doesn’t get the backing it needs from other clubs that for me is as much proof as I need of corruption in the game.

Why would anyone say no to something that can only be good for the game going forward?

Why would any club not want the air cleared?

I can understand the bheasts not agreeing to it. Imagine the shit you could find on them, Lawwell must be sitting uncomfortably right now. 

But the rest? What are they hiding? 

If you are clean then you simply have to back this.

Spot on.

I actually fucking hate this country with an absolute passion.

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If the inquiry doesn’t get the backing it needs from other clubs that for me is as much proof as I need of corruption in the game.

Why would anyone say no to something that can only be good for the game going forward?

Why would any club not want the air cleared?

I can understand the bheasts not agreeing to it. Imagine the shit you could find on them, Lawwell must be sitting uncomfortably right now. 

But the rest? What are they hiding? 

If you are clean then you simply have to back this.

Your last sentence is the issue with the ones who will oppose this. They ain't.

41 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

You will find that with any corrupt organisation  appointments are made of 'like minded' individuals and on close analysis you note a web of interactions and placepersons all with common objectives  and mutual interdependence.             

This is what really worries me. Who's to say they won't have 'like minded' allies with the ombudsman? They seemed to have them within the HMRC. We live in hope that honesty prevails and they can be outed but I have no faith that they don't have their tentacles in any organisation we may perceive would look at this whole sordid mess 'fairly'. All you feel you can do is hope....

2 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Used as a 90th minute sub when they were already 3-0 down and out, shameless bastards man!!

Can remember the Legia chairman trying to get a hold of Lieswell to get it sorted and try and play a one off play off (sporting integrity) the Jap cunt went into hiding for about a week 

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

When you add in whatever we have in our dossier the SPFL ought to be getting buried. Sadly I expect many clubs to be bought off and the motion will fail.

I expect this will fail as well tbh. The clubs in Scotland always put self interest ahead of anything else. Integrity will go out the window for whatever scraps the SPFL offer.  

The club are surley prepared for this. Go down every avenue possible before taking the legal route. 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Thinking there might be an EGM for this. 

My sources were saying that Stranraer and Hearts may back us 

Only if some vote allows them to determine 3 of the 4 leagues concluded on a PPG basis linked to financial payouts and reconstruction. Not sure if itll happen, hope the vote runs smoothly. 

33 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A think our goal will probably now be to get anyone that was involved removed from the board, rather than get any decision overturned. 

That was always the case ,get rid of the corrupt cunts ,Suspect Park has been waiting for the chance to go after the cunts for a long time 

3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

May 12 it is then. Very good. Should not have taken us to force this through. Just what is already in the public domain should have had all clubs clamouring for an inquiry.

The SPFL misled clubs over to access to funds and made cash distribution dependent on a Yes vote.

The SPFL also interfered with the ballot while it was still ongoing and gave updates before the ballot was closed.

The call to Cormack of the sheep to say his vote wan't needed. 

The Dundee debacle.

When you add in whatever we have in our dossier the SPFL ought to be getting buried. Sadly I expect many clubs to be bought off and the motion will fail.

THEY wouldn't do that mate....would THEY? 😉

The meeting is 2 weeks from today so when do we let the other clubs see what we have got ? We don't want to leave it too late and fall into the SPFL trap. I would suggest a week today is about right depending on how long the document is. Certianly no later than the Friday of that week. 

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

The meeting is 2 weeks from today so when do we let the other clubs see what we have got ? We don't want to leave it too late and fall into the SPFL trap. I would suggest a week today is about right depending on how long the document is. Cetrianly no later than the Friday of that week. 

I'd imagine clubs being given 48 hours to read a 100 page spfl document might form part of our evidence so probably best we give at least that 😁

I would give the members the evidence now so they have no excuses about time. If it is as damaging as suggested, let the media (I know) play it out for two weeks. 

It should never have gotten to a soap opera during a pandemic but here we are.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd imagine clubs being given 48 hours to read a 100 page spfl document might form part of our evidence so probably best we give at least that 😁

The thing is if we have a dossier of past instances of maladministration ,unfair treatment and corruption then it could be close to the 100 pages 

Archived