Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just had a thought more in hope than reality.

What if our dossier of evidence was strong enough on its own, to force the 3 stooges to resign before the meeting on the 12th.

Now that would be a Carlsberg day!

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, toad said:

What if our dossier of evidence was strong enough on its own, to force the 3 stooges to resign before the meeting on the 23th.

What meeting is on the 23rd?

12 minutes ago, toad said:

What if our dossier of evidence was strong enough on its own, to force the 3 stooges to resign before the meeting on the 12th.

Not just regular Carlsberg ,That would be the full Carlsberg special brew 😂🤮😳

21 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Makes me think , how many people would be dead due to the virus . If that went ahead mind . Glad it never 

I'm not sure we should think like that m8....we had almost 50k on the Thursday night against Leverkuesen, hopefully no one went to that game and has lost their life on the back of covid 

On another note the papes were supposed to have been going to wear face masks as a joke that day!!!

Imagine it had went ahead and they nationally poked fun of this killer virus....they surely would have got slaughtered from pillar to post.

41 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I would give the members the evidence now so they have no excuses about time. If it is as damaging as suggested, let the media (I know) play it out for two weeks. 

It should never have gotten to a soap opera during a pandemic but here we are.

It's typical Eastenders........ 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

The thing is if we have a dossier of past instances of maladministration ,unfair treatment and corruption then it could be close to the 100 pages 

SPFL maladministration could mean anything it's opens up all sorts of questions. 100 pages is a lot to read and absorb. I think they would need a week if it was any of these.....

SPFL maladministration in voting process?

SPFL maladministration in FFP rules?

SPFL maladministration to eliminate rivals and aid another club to access prize money each year? 

SPFL maladministration to select and fast-track dubious referees?  

SPFL maladministration in setting up a compliance officer that treats one club differently than other clubs?

6 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

England next? Liverpool fans must be shitting it. Then it'll be up here....

it wont happen up here and we wont get the independent enquiry  we need 32 clubs to vote for it most of the league 1 and 2 are not interested  they got their money which is all they are interested in and the chance to wear a club tie and blazer

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Can remember the Legia chairman trying to get a hold of Lieswell to get it sorted and try and play a one off play off (sporting integrity) the Jap cunt went into hiding for about a week 

He was in Japan.

12 minutes ago, billscott said:

it wont happen up here and we wont get the independent enquiry  we need 32 clubs to vote for it most of the league 1 and 2 are not interested  they got their money which is all they are interested in and the chance to wear a club tie and blazer

I think the opposite. Yes, the smaller clubs have their money so an investigation can't hurt them.  Where we will lose is with clubs who are board members - Hamilton, Motherwell, Ayr, Dunfermline, Alloa, Raith, Brechin & the scum. That only leaves room for two more to vote against an independent inquiry.

However, I'm not sure the outcome is the point. Exposing corruption is. Our legal avenues will continue no matter what the outcome is.

I really hope the voting by all clubs is made public just like the resolution was.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I think the opposite. Yes, the smaller clubs have their money so an investigation can't hurt them.  Where we will lose is with clubs who are board members - Hamilton, Motherwell, Ayr, Dunfermline, Alloa, Raith, Brechin & the scum. That only leaves room for two more to vote against an independent inquiry.

However, I'm not sure the outcome is the point. Exposing corruption is. Our legal avenues will continue no matter what the outcome is.

I really hope the voting by all clubs is made public just like the resolution was.

i hope you are right but my feeling about scottish football does not fill me with any confidence if a vote for a independent enquiry fails  i am not sure we will take it much further in the present situation costs are very important

57 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Votes were made public by the clubs then. They wont this time as they know it lacks yet more integrity.

Oh and the investigation will be paid by member clubs. Thats being used already as reason for clubs to reject the proposal, especially smaller ones.

Honestly hope to fuck that spfl were briefed that nul and void / cancel / abandonment were all viable options but we have evidence the cabal deliberately opted against this, using coercion and bullying.  That sponsors and broadcasters were never against this as was the line fed to clubs.

That would be fucking sweet.

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I'm not sure we should think like that m8....we had almost 50k on the Thursday night against Leverkuesen, hopefully no one went to that game and has lost their life on the back of covid 

On another note the papes were supposed to have been going to wear face masks as a joke that day!!!

Imagine it had went ahead and they nationally poked fun of this killer virus....they surely would have got slaughtered from pillar to post.

It was just a thought mate .i wish the Bayer game hadn’t went on now 😄

Yeah I can just imagine the bheasts being condemned 🤔No chance 

We would have got it both barrels no doubts  

34 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Sporting integrity at work 👏 not likely to happen here unfortunately.  

Some interesting text from the link with PSG 13 points clear and a game in hand:

As it stands, PSG are top of the Ligue 1 table with 68 points from 27 matches played. Marseille are second with 56 points having played one match more - meaning PSG will be denied an almost certain league crown if the season is declared null and void.

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/ligue-1/2018-2019/football-news-ligue-1-season-set-to-be-cancelled-as-french-football-looks-to-august-return_sto7736722/story.shtml

24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Honestly hope to fuck that spfl were briefed that nul and void / cancel / abandonment were all viable options but we have evidence the cabal deliberately opted against this, using coercion and bullying.  That sponsors and broadcasters were never against this as was the line fed to clubs.

That would be fucking sweet.

UEFA  only require the league associations to put forward those teams for UEFA competitions based on sporting merit. There is absolutely nothing to compel the SPFL to declare a winner, except the one club who are pressing for it, but now hiding under "we"d rather win it on the park"

The SPFL will have no option but to declare an end to the league the way the political soundings are here, but we need to amplify no winners under these circumstances as the competition was not completed.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

UEFA  only require the league associations to put forward those teams for UEFA competitions based on sporting merit. There us absolutely nothing to compel the SPFL to declare a winner, except the one club who are pressing for it, but now hiding under "we"d rather win it on the park"

The SPFL will have no option but to declare an end to the league the way the political soundings are here, but we need to amplify no winners under these circumstances as the competition was not completed.

I will eventually accept European spots based on current league positions but never accept a title winner.

Holland & France will become the norm with other leagues in coming weeks who decide not to finish making the spfl the embarrassment of Europe.

Archived