Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd imagine clubs being given 48 hours to read a 100 page spfl document might form part of our evidence so probably best we give at least that 😁

Using new made up formulas to decide things then lets use PPH. ( pages per hour).

48 hrs for 100 pages = 0.48 per hour 

1 week = 7 x 24 = 168 hours

168 @ 0.48 = 350 pages per week.

In conclusion , if we have a 350 page dossier then they can have a week to digest it.

Sorry, must dash matron is calling. 😂😂😂

Bored to fuck loyal.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Using new made up formulas to decide things then lets use PPH. ( pages per hour).

In conclusion , if we have a 350 page dossier then they can have a week to digest it.

Bored to fuck loyal.

If only we had a 350 page dossier. 😂

Our dossier will be in direct relation to the 7 points we laid out.

Interesting that the French are discussing 3 options to determine the final standings.

1. Points per game

2. Points total after 27 games as not all teams completed their 28th fixture. 

3. Most interesting, points total after 19 games, the half way point in the season. 

2 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Bored to fuck loyal.

Think your calculations are fucked but it is 350 pages 😂

100/48 =2.083 × 168  = 350 😂

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Think your calculations are fucked but it is 350 pages 😂

100/48 =2.083 × 168  = 350 😂

Royally fucked that.    :duh:

Can't tell my / from my *

That's what happens when you start with the result and work backwards.😂

3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

This effort from SPFL / certain clubs surely shouldn't be allowed 

See if they were as innocent as they make out to be? They wouldn't be desperately phoning round these tinpot clubs l, asking for people willing to put their names to this.

Reeks of desperation.

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

See if they were as innocent as they make out to be? They wouldn't be desperately phoning round these tinpot clubs l, asking for people willing to put their names to this.

Reeks of desperation.

Aye it definitely stinks. Trying to get folk on their side ahead of any evidence and hoping they go against us irrespective of what we have. 

I have no doubt that the 75% requirement will not be achieved, however I believe that Rangers are going through the steps required, even though I reckon the required vote will not be achieved the evidence we have will by then be out there and will be all over MSM for everyone to see, if it is as damning as they say then that might be enough for the corrupt cabal to walk with minimal damage to the club at the centre of all corruption in Scottish Football, I can only hope that these events will then open up a hornet's nest and the beasts will be brought to task for their ongoings over the years.

" we live in a democracy."

Don't make me laugh. There was nothing democratic about the resolution. 

"A number of executives voluntary took salary cuts."

No mention of who?

They truly believe they are infallible and the scary part is that some clubs will buy into this bull shit statement.

They used the threat of with-holding cash to force clubs to vote for a phantom restructuring,now they're using the threat of costs of an independent inquiry that might show up their total corruption,unbelievable.....not really I suppose 😞

2 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

FC33446F-F765-43D0-90E8-FA19A3093DDB.png

This is the French Govt which are banning all sporting events including behind closed doors until Sept

French league have still to respond what they will do.

3 minutes ago, gj923 said:

This is the French Govt which are banning all sporting events including behind closed doors until Sept

French league have still to respond what they will do.

The French don't win fuck all without paying refs. 

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They’ve done nothing wrong, leave us alone or it will cost you money, that’s what I  read in that statement , more blackmail.

👍 Be interesting to see how the mhedia spins this one, me thinks there hitting the panic button already! 

50 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Interesting that the French are discussing 3 options to determine the final standings.

1. Points per game

2. Points total after 27 games as not all teams completed their 28th fixture. 

3. Most interesting, points total after 19 games, the half way point in the season. 

Point 3 is true sporting integrity 

12 minutes ago, the old guard said:

👍 Be interesting to see how the mhedia spins this one, me thinks there hitting the panic button already! 

Indeed,....  ‘let’s forget this allegation of corruption, bullying and misadministration and move on even though we don’t know the severity, implications or depth of evidence Rangers dossier contains’. Truly pathetic and shows our governing body for the inept and amateur fools they are.

You would think that any decent and competent 
person being accused is such (Doncaster, McKenzie and McLennan) would be demanding an enquiry to clear their names and professional reputations, instead it’s the exact opposite. I wonder why?🙄....

15 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

They used the threat of with-holding cash to force clubs to vote for a phantom restructuring,now they're using the threat of costs of an independent inquiry that might show up their total corruption,unbelievable.....not really I suppose 😞

Its like the Emporers  new clothes, are we the only ones that can see through these cunts, just why can the other clubs not see this? when all the lies are being spun do they just stick fingers in their ears going lalalala?

Archived