Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

19 minutes ago, backup said:

Anyhow, if the authorities do have any sanction/hold over the club, we the fans would be being cheated by our own club, by being kept in ignorance !

Both you and me believe that to be true . You are more articulate and calmer than me, your beliefs about UEFA having final say . Should they come to pass . It will be well worth the wait, after yesterdays shenanigans 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We won't though, we never have done and never will. 

The cunts in charge don't care. 

Not true mate. We accused them of bribery in a democratic vote. I don't know if you can say anything more damning. The next course of action will be a lawsuit which is still tbd if that is the course taken.

The SPFL found out Dundee had tried to vote no. Told them not to resubmit yet, then made public the current standings of the vote. Now Dundee have gone to ground, what the fuck have they been promised here?

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Not true mate. We accused them of bribery in a democratic vote. I don't know if you can say anything more damning. The next course of action will be a lawsuit which is still tbd if that is the course taken.

Words mean fuck all. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

We won't though, we never have done and never will. 

The cunts in charge don't care. 

It’s fuckin amateur hour by the spfl, surely be like shooting fish in a barrel, even for our board. Yet I still think you’re probably right, they’ll do fuck all.

6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate what chance have we got when we have so called fans of our own who love negative storys about us but dont even comment or something that can be positive to us. They strive aff negative storys on Rangers and call themselves Rangers fans.

It's a pity we don't have Dar't on here making sense of all this shite . He always has a way with words and clearly a passionate bear .

Have you noticed , many good old posters don't post on here nowadays . wonder why eh

Takes a global pandemic with thousands dying, us living in times that only our grandparents have experienced for Scottish football to finally wake up and realise what's actually going on and who's running it. 

The whole thing is a fucking mess and an absolute embarrassment that the wider footballing world is being exposed to. 

16 minutes ago, murzo said:

Rangers have to call this out. They simply can not stand back and allow this to carry on. Name names , name clubs, ask for proof of everything, take it the whole hog.

As I said yesterday !!! I await a withering response.

Delay could cause clubs to go bust but they gave not a jot for us 8 years ago. 

Archived