Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

In fairness mate that's what a vote is about (or should be about) self-interest. Why else would you vote?

The issue is the SPFL seemingly working on behalf of celtic trying to bully teams and bribe them into voting a certain way.

You are right but a vote to do what is best for all the clubs shouldn’t be down to the clubs themselves. 

Someone needs to step up in authority and do the right thing.

If the league body itself can’t step up then is there any point to them? 👍

Im going to add right enough this league body only has one club it wants to look after.

Disband it I say.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The SPFL have the money and are willing to hand it over if the clubs gift the scum the league.

But they’re not prepared to advance exactly the same money to exactly the same clubs NOW if the clubs want time to find another solution.

Hard to see a scenario much more corrupt than that.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

The SPFL have the money and are willing to hand it over if the clubs gift the scum the league.

But they’re not prepared to advance exactly the same money to exactly the same clubs NOW if the clubs want time to find another solution.

I think they will get this over the line sadly .Even listening to the media .It’s being forced through ,quick as you like 

I hope UEFA hammer the corrupt bastards 

And Rangers have got their cover now to appease the fans 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

#Currupttothecore

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

All the while UEFA are puting pressure on clubs NOT to make conclusive decisions right now.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

They don't even try to hide it such is their stranglehold.

Our response to this will say everything and I sadly think it will be back in our box we go.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

They don't even try to hide it such is their stranglehold.

Our response to this will say everything and I sadly think it will be back in our box we go.

I think it’s all token ,too late and leaves you thinking 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I think they will get this one the line sadly .Even listening to the media .It’s being forced through ,quick as you like 

I hope UEFA hammer the corrupt bastards 

They have the clubs by the balls.

”Vote this through or you can carry on waiting for your cash”

Even by Scottish football standards, that takes your breath away.

It is an indication of how brazen they have become, they believe that they can get away with anything and, sadly, that appears to be the case.

Interesting that their response didn’t even bother to deny the coercion and the bullying.

They truly don’t give a fuck.

A dark day for the game in this country.

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Four Lads Had a Dream

Rangers - ‘For the avoidance of doubt. Rangers were in dialogue with the spfl, well in advance of 10:18pm yesterday morning. Any suggestion to the contrary is factually incorrect’

We surely have times and copies of our correspondence, get it out NOW before the voting is done. 

37 minutes ago, The Dude said:

For the avoidance of doubt, only at 10.18pm yesterday did the SPFL’s lawyer receive an email from Rangers seeking advice on the content of their resolution, which was put before the SPFL Board first thing this morning.

Semantics and spin from the  corrupt SPFL.  Rangers did not lie.  What we said was;

”As a member club, we sought assistance from the SPFL Executive on several occasions yesterday”

We were ignored.  Whoever makes up the ‘executive’ could have advised at any time that we had to approach the SPFL fenian lawyer directly, but they chose not to.

10 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

I fuckin hate this country ...never seen such blind bigotry in all my years as I've seen since the paedos and friends smelled blood in 2012 .

Every month I'm away from it is a month well spent. 19 months and don't miss it at all. Place is Rancid. Run by Taigs for Taigs. 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

They have the clubs by the balls.

”Vote this through or you can carry on waiting for your cash”

Even by Scottish football standards, that takes your breath away.

It is an indication of how brazen they have become, they believe that they can get away with anything and, sadly, that appears to be the case.

Interesting that their response didn’t even bother to deny the coercion and the bullying.

They truly don’t give a fuck.

A dark day for the game in this country.

Ask the same question if it were us in the scum's position. Would there be the same proposition and clamour for us to be declared the winners?

Not a chance in hell. Liewell would have put the word out. All in the name of sprting integrity of course.

We neither have the will nor the grey matter to bring those corrupt cunts down.

Our influence equals the centre of a doughnut.

Archived