Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

If you are hanging of the word of sutton,jackson,stewart,spence and every other Rangers hating strategically placed person in the media, you really need to go to a mirror and look at yourself and say 

"What the fuck have I become"

they know.

John Nelms, having backtracked on the initial vote, offering to negotiate to get Dundee United and Raith Rovers to forego some monies,so it could be given to Partick Thistle and Stranraer, as well as arranging friendlies with big hitters, according to the document.

Fucking scandalous. "Here, have some cash and shut the fuck up".

5 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

I hope I'm correct mate but I can't see us putting our evidence out there , take it like a trial, the prosecution don't publish evidence until the trial so as not to give the upper hand to the defence, we will produce our evidence when required and as probably instructed by our lawyers.

This I hope.

We already know we aren't getting an EGM

13 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Just had a quick scan through the linked FF Report.

Some serious stuff in it. There’s questions of the entire SPFL board in there on Governance matters, not just the executive team.

SFA getting brought into it too. I think the club have alot of evidence from the whistleblower. This dossier doesn't include much if any evidence. I think they are holding the evidence until the independent investigation.

1 minute ago, don logan said:

As many have quickly gave their verdict on the document, why can't we summarise the main points, specific to why there should be an indpendent investigation?

There absolutely should be an independent inquiry based on the dossier but if you have been following, there is nothing in it we all didn't already know.

It won't pass.

2 minutes ago, don logan said:

As many have quickly gave their verdict on the document, why can't we summarise the main points, specific to why there should be an indpendent investigation?

The dossier is legally sensitive, It was strictly private and for member clubs only

It would be beyond a masterstroke.... 

Let them build up media narratives and deflections. Create this big story around us and our bad behaviour, bullying etc etc 

Then secretly slip in a coded construct into the system knowing one or a few of them would leak it on the day.

I'd love for us to have done it. I doubt it though.

Raman Bhardwaj@sportraman

Rangers legal opinion: Neil Doncaster breached his duties in law as a director of the SPFL. Opinion also states Rangers have a reasonable good prospect of obtaining from court an order for the removal of Neil Doncaster as director and chief executive of SPFL.

giphy.gif

Just now, TheFamousPigeon said:

It would be beyond a masterstroke.... 

Let them build up media narratives and deflections. Create this big story around us and our bad behaviour, bullying etc etc 

Then secretly slip in a coded construct into the system knowing one or a few of them would leak it on the day.

I'd love for us to have done it. I doubt it though.

I noticed a slight error in the appendix of that version. Think we might be onto something....

Archived