Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

8 minutes ago, Wafflesniffer said:

John Nelms, having backtracked on the initial vote, offering to negotiate to get Dundee United and Raith Rovers to forego some monies,so it could be given to Partick Thistle and Stranraer, as well as arranging friendlies with big hitters, according to the document.

Fucking scandalous. "Here, have some cash and shut the fuck up".

Clubs cutting deals and lobbying other clubs isn’t against the rules and is perfectly legal. 

It becomes an issue is the spfl put Dundee up to it as part of a sweetheart deal.

Otherwise it matters not a jot.

Dirtiness on Dundee’s part, more reason to never take up away allocations in their junkie infested midden - yes, amounting to corruption - a stretch

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Page 6 is quite interesting . 

I didn't know  I wasn't aware that doncaster phoned Nelms at 5.39 , and only after that the Dundee secretary contacted the spfl NOT to accept their vote . Dodgy . 

Then Dundee get in touch with Partick Thistle to say they , Dundee Utd and Raith Rovers will forego some of their fees so that Thistle and Stranrear get more . 

I'm only on Page 6 but some serious questions being asked and all we're getting is bluff and bluster . 

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

That is why we called for an investigation.  

We are supposed to have ‘evidence’ of bullying and corruption. 

If this summary is legit it’s been a waste of time.

Valid questions been asked but not what we were after

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

What you're missing in that document though is the filling; the sustenance. 

The pdf presented the packaging and the bread slices mate...  lubing us up for the big tasty meat thats to come.

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

Page 6 is quite interesting . 

I didn't know  I wasn't aware that doncaster phoned Nelms at 5.39 , and only after that the Dundee secretary contacted the spfl NOT to accept their vote . Dodgy . 

Then Dundee get in touch with Partick Thistle to say they , Dundee Utd and Raith Rovers will forego some of their fees so that Thistle and Stranrear get more . 

I'm only on Page 6 but some serious questions being asked and all we're getting is bluff and bluster . 

Their arse is covered on this - the ‘independant’ tarrier Deloitte investigations clears their timeline of events 

Just now, TheFamousPigeon said:

The pdf presented the packaging and the bread slices mate... 

I get that it’s a summary but I’m seeing nothing that is alluding to hard evidence 

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

Their arse is covered on this - the ‘independant’ tarrier Deloitte investigations clears their timeline of events 

Not good enough . . . .or acceptable . 

We’ve seen a voting process where the critical vote goes ‘missing’ and the club involved invited to change its mind.

The response of the two key figures in the SPFL to criticism was to write their own Q&A session!

Essentially, Rangers were left with no other option than to go after them.

This war still has some way to run.

2 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

The pdf presented the packaging and the bread slices mate...  lubing us up for the big tasty meat thats to come.

God I hope so. But have doubts.

when the full shabang hits I’ll look for the breakdowns as I don’t have the concentration levels for 200 pages lol

2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

I haven't seen the document therefore can't comment fully but on what I have seen on here it is pretty much what I expected.  Nobody was ever going to be sacked today.   

2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

I get that it’s a summary but I’m seeing nothing that is alluding to hard evidence 

So what's you're take on the two points I mentioned previously . What more evidence do you want ? 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

That would be up to a court to decide if  the allegations have any foundation, after the evidence is heard. 

We were supposed to show evidence today, not ask a lot of legit questions. An independent inquiry has got no chance for we didn't offer an exclusive.

The only option is court.

4 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

So two clubs reporting bullying to ND isnt enough for you, you are a fucking plastic sympathiser and a smidge away from being banned.

Not one positive post from you, you could get back to KDS sooner than you may think 

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

SFA getting brought into it too. I think the club have alot of evidence from the whistleblower. This dossier doesn't include much if any evidence. I think they are holding the evidence until the independent investigation.

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Far too many questions that need independently answered. Not by the SPFL or by hollicom paid bullshitters.

6 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

That is why we called for an investigation.  

3 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

The pdf presented the packaging and the bread slices mate... 

We aren't going to get an independent investigation though. 

This has been a stitch up from the start and as per usual we're the ones looking like absolute tits. 

Why wait weeks on end to publish this when nobody cares anymore? 

Tweeting shite like we won't be bullied etc, embarrassing. 

Brechin Chairman up to no good either....calling into question the lower league voting as well.....which team doesn't get relegated if there is reconstruction?

What were you expecting?

Hard evidence.

Something irrefutable. Even an admission that there is hard evidence.

Judging the summary I can’t see this getting backed in a vote.

Granted I haven’t seen the 200 page document so jury remains out. 

9 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Clubs cutting deals and lobbying other clubs isn’t against the rules and is perfectly legal. 

It becomes an issue is the spfl put Dundee up to it as part of a sweetheart deal.

Otherwise it matters not a jot.

Dirtiness on Dundee’s part, more reason to never take up away allocations in their junkie infested midden - yes, amounting to corruption - a stretch

if it meant agreeing talks about a 16 team league to squeeze them in before the vote had passed then that would be a big deal

Archived