Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

SFA getting brought into it too. I think the club have alot of evidence from the whistleblower. This dossier doesn't include much if any evidence. I think they are holding the evidence until the independent investigation.

I read it this way also, they are mainly laying out the ‘many’ issues that need serious addressing. I do think that a follow up paragraph outlining the fact that the evidence that we do hold (according to our releases thus far) will prove some if not all of the issues would have been wise though...

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We aren't going to get an independent investigation though. 

This has been a stitch up from the start and as per usual we're the ones looking like absolute tits. 

Why wait weeks on end to publish this when nobody cares anymore? 

Tweeting shite like we won't be bullied etc, embarrassing. 

You and  I differ in our opinion on this whole issue then.  I don't think we have made a fool of ourselves and there are many questions that the SPFL should answer.      The problem is that the SPFL is run by its members half of whom are  run by idiots  but who have a say when it comes to voting.    

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Hands up if you expected to read anything specific about legally sensitive stuff in a document sent to 41 clubs?

now be honest  

Theres far more than enough there to call for an independent investigation. If it isnt called then there is clearly an agenda against us and finding out what really happened.

We will see them in court. Corrupt tarrier fucks.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We were supposed to show evidence today, not ask a lot of legit questions. An independent inquiry has got no chance for we didn't offer an exclusive.

The only option is court.

Who said we were showing the evidence??

Rangers never said they would show any evidence, they said there was serious questions to be answered on the corporate governance of the SPFL that an enquiry was needed and the current heads of the SPFL should be suspended until that investigation was held. Going by what I’ve read so far there is more than enough for an investigation into what has been going on at the SPFL. 

Only at that investigation can any evidence be heard, unless we have become America suddenly where trials are held in the media before the actual trial starts. 

Anyone reading that 19 page document can't possibly suggest all is above board and deny the need for an independent investigation - unless they've still got their Rangers hating hats on.

Were the investigation to take place then that's where I'd expect to see the hard hitting stuff. Presumably Doncaster and his band of fenian appeasers do too, hence why all and sundry have been having a pop at us for bringing it to the fore.

Of course, I fully expect us to have to draft another document detailing the underhand tactics they'll be using to steer the general meeting too :lol:

4 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

The vermin have a near 4000 page thread on the dossier...

:lol: Holy fuck - obsessed mutants!! 

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 14.22.24.png

No that’s a near 4000 page thread on us, they just change the title every now and then. 

9 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Hard evidence.

Something irrefutable. Even an admission that there is hard evidence.

Judging the summary I can’t see this getting backed in a vote.

Granted I haven’t seen the 200 page document so jury remains out. 

You expected hard evidence prior to an independent inquiry?

Fucking hell.

Having just read it i think its excellent. Sure most of the stuff was already in the public domain but collated in one place makes it really hit home how utter useless the spfl are.  The nuke was never going to be in it..that will get found when any investigation takes place.  All these things add up and matter. Christ they took capone down on taxes ffs..no silver bullet there but results are what matters.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Who said we were showing the evidence??

Rangers never said they would show any evidence, they said there was serious questions to be answered on the corporate governance of the SPFL that an enquiry was needed and the current heads of the SPFL should be suspended until that investigation was held. Going by what I’ve read so far there is more than enough for an investigation into what has been going on at the SPFL. 

Only at that investigation can any evidence be heard, unless we have become America suddenly where trials are held in the media before the actual trial starts. 

:tu:

I’ve looked at the Exec Summary briefly and will look in more detail later on. 

Clear there are serious issues that need to be addressed, the most significant being that clubs were not told that voting for the resolution might see 40% of the TV revenue lost. 

But my overall point remains, the majority of clubs do not care so we are still pissing against the wall. 

The only option is to progress legal action to remove Doncaster but I very much doubt the club will do that

When laid out like that it looks awful for the SPFL. I'd say it makes avoiding a full inquiry impossible. 

'Risible' as a description of the questions posed by that document is suspicious in itself. Anyone looking for a clean organisation would surely think transparent investigation needs to happen now. There's just too much important stuff that looks dubious in there.

Surely making sure a competition is honest is important enough to justify the cost? What credibility does the SPFL have in the future if there isn't an investigation? Whether or not folk have been at it, trust is gone, clearly not just from us either. Can't go anywhere but a genuine investigation. 

11 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Hard evidence.

Something irrefutable. Even an admission that there is hard evidence.

Judging the summary I can’t see this getting backed in a vote.

Granted I haven’t seen the 200 page document so jury remains out. 

You a lawyer? 

7 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

The vermin have a near 4000 page thread on the dossier...

:lol: Holy fuck - obsessed mutants!! 

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 14.22.24.png

Surely that must be a generic us thread. No way could they have amassed that many pages 😂

11 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

What were you expecting?

He was wanting evidence of wrong doing. You know all the stuff our lawyer’s have and the prep for court etc.  (If that’s the case)
ffs

You know give all the papers and shitty wee clubs the heads up 👍

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

Surely that must be a generic us thread. No way could they have amassed that many pages 😂

You'd hope :lol: I've been floating around twitter and other forums to get a feel for what they're saying on it.

Didn't expect a 4000 page thread on either us/the document. Either way :lol: 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’ve looked at the Exec Summary briefly and will look in more detail later on. 

Clear there are serious issues that need to be addressed, the most significant being that clubs were not told that voting for the resolution might see 40% of the TV revenue lost. 

But my overall point remains, the majority of clubs do not care so we are still pissing against the wall. 

The only option is to progress legal action to remove Doncaster but I very much doubt the club will do that

If they aren’t willing to go the full distance then what was the point of starting this. They must’ve known that none of them would fall on their sword just because we said so.   

9 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

So two clubs reporting bullying to ND isnt enough for you, you are a fucking plastic sympathiser and a smidge away from being banned.

Not one positive post from you, you could get back to KDS sooner than you may think 

Were the two clubs threatened - or were they told a possible outcome. SPFL have already been cleared by a tarrier investigation. 

I think that will transpire to be much in nothing.

Aye, same old pish from some on here. I’m a tarrier because I don’t think the summary is a smoking gun or going to achieve anything.

I await the breakdown of the full dossier when it hits the public domain - maybe I have misjudged this. 

But if you believe this will result in a change at the top of the spfl then we have to agree to disagree. The summary for me was underwhelming.

Archived