Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

For once I'm interested in your comments on this . I know i shouldn't but lets here it . And try not be a smart arse 

Genuinely no trying to fob you off here - but gimme a wee bit (20ish mins) just till I do a little digging back on the Drysdale/Rangers stuff. I'm wanting to check what exactly that all was again.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The time is up on the tarriers monopoly of the game up here. They’ve tried to give them a title knowing full well UEFA are receiving advice from scientists to abandon the leagues due to Lawwells position with UEFA. 

Theyve done it in the middle of a pandemic though and the sheer amateurness of it all is summed up with time stamped whats app messages. 

Was going to stay away, didn't think the board would release a statement. But thank fuck they have. SPFL don't have a leg to stand on with the evidence. They are going to be torn apart and Lawwell will no longer be in control. The beginning of the end to the corruption.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

The time is up on the tarriers monopoly of the game up here. They’ve tried to give them a title knowing full well UEFA are receiving advice from scientists to abandon the leagues due to Lawwells position with UEFA. 

Theyve done it in the middle of a pandemic though and the sheer amateurness of it all is summed up with time stamped whats app messages. 

"Give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves". 

Graeme Murty 2020.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

When the SPFL is torn apart, Lawwell will have no control over Scottish Football. And when UEFA see what's happening he'll be dumped asap.

His games up. Finally.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Genuinely no trying to fob you off here - but gimme a wee bit (20ish mins) just till I do a little digging back on the Drysdale/Rangers stuff. I'm wanting to check what exactly that all was again.

Fuck me . I should get an award for that . i actually got Dude to be quiet for 20 minutes :lol:

We shall defend our institution, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight them in the courts, we shall fight on the terraces, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the halls of Hampden; we shall never surrender.

Up ye's ya bunch of scummy bastards, Mon the Rangers!!

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

No disrespect but you aren't a moderator. You don't decide what I can post and what I can't post. I'm just being honest. 

I'm sure it won't come to that now anyway as all this is getting blown open and I'm hopeful of change :tu: 

No disrespect taking but we don’t need it and allow any rot to start but agreed it’s all getting blown out in the open so let’s hope others clubs release a statement especially Dundee.

Archived