Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

• Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member C

Hope you dont mind mate but thought I'd give the Hornets nest a wee stir...  

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Likewise mate. Only thing stopping me (at the moment) is a heart breaking call to my bus which I've been a member of for many years saying I quit (they aren't doing great money-wise and don't really want to lose members either) but I think I'm finished with it all - even going to Ibrox - which is no fault of Rangers, it's from a competitive and environmental perspective. I just won't enjoy it and think it's money wasted when there's these forces constantly working behind the scenes. 

the last thing we need is speaking negative bs about not going back to Ibrox, please leave it off the forum threads 

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

For once I'm interested in your comments on this . I know i shouldn't but lets here it . And try not be a smart arse 

kelvd1873 likes this
4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

the last thing we need is speaking negative bs about not going back to Ibrox, please leave it off the forum threads 

No disrespect but you aren't a moderator. You don't decide what I can post and what I can't post. I'm just being honest. 

I'm sure it won't come to that now anyway as all this is getting blown open and I'm hopeful of change :tu: