Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Rake what in mate?  What sponsor will put money into it?  

2012 mate tarriers made £££ we were put out of the way, unless you've forgotten, didn't matter what sponsorship as long as we were tied up

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Sure weve got to be seen taking every measure before taking it to a court. This is the road we have to go down first.

Yes its all part of the process I don't think Rangers expect this to happen without court action but u must try

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tell me you see the irony here 🙄

No, I don't understand? :sarcasm: I needed an internet poster to tell me...

Of course. As I stated in the post below it; I was getting a feel on twitter and online to see what was being said about the leaked paper/if it had appeared elsewhere.

I was just observing the surprise at a 4000 page thread on us. I don't frequent their website for updates on them.

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Not now they won't, not even with a barge pole.

That's a very good point. With all this happening what's the chances of getting a sponsor for next season now? Hope this ends up costing the majority of the 41 clubs alot of money.

10 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

The fucking galling thing about all of this is that they all fucking need us. They need us to keep them relevant. No Rangers, no decent money for tv. No proper coefficient for Europe. Scottish football = toilet. 

Oh they want us, but they want a silent Rangers that knows it’s place with their boot on our throat. 
Time for the sleeping Bear to wake up and knock a few heads together. 

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

“Rangers go on to say they’ve ‘been advised by several member clubs that they have additional information that they would like to disclose concerning these events but that they would only do so with the protection of an independent investigation.”

End of debate surely? They simply have to open this up

Nope. "We need to move on from this" "We cannot continue this for the good of Scottish Football" blah blah blah would say otherwise. 4 Premiership clubs will vote against this regardless. 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

That's a very good point. With all this happening what's the chances of getting a sponsor for next season now? Hope this ends up costing the majority of the 41 clubs slot of money.

And you know who will be blamed for lack of sponsor interest, the big bad Rangers

Another random thought.

Surely it's the job of the Doncaster and McKenzie to do exactly as instructed by the clubs. Not to decide things for themselves. They lack the power to do so as they are 100% owned by the members. They have no power to make statements on behalf of member clubs or make decisions for them.

Which begs the question of who were they taking instruction from ? Answers on a postcard not required.

4 minutes ago, Malkster said:

2012 mate tarriers made £££ we were put out of the way, unless you've forgotten, didn't matter what sponsorship as long as we were tied up

It won’t happen this time mate. FFS,  there’s still no deal for sponsorship agreed for the next few years iirc. 

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Guaranteed that rat looking cunt Doncaster once he’s been sacked will be like that Roger Mitchell and is tweeting about Sevco dying n shit. 😂

Mitchell is really being a cunt right now on Twitter.  Constantly talking about disrepute and point deduction.

6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

“Rangers go on to say they’ve ‘been advised by several member clubs that they have additional information that they would like to disclose concerning these events but that they would only do so with the protection of an independent investigation.”

End of debate surely? They simply have to open this up

Yip head shot that spfl have no option left here

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Not one actual reporter is quoting the dossier. They are just saying it's out there. They'll have to tread carefully when reporting on this. I'm positive the number marker on the document reveals the club who it was sent to.

Doesn’t matter. It’s out there and anyone can look at it. Privilege depends on confidentiality which has been jeopardised. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Why are they holding an emergency meeting right now? To bully Robertson? They can't/won't announce tainted winner until the EGM votes are in.

Supposedly it's to remove Robertson from the board with immediate effect. He was going to be stepping down in the summer anyway. Wonder when we will hear from MacLennan on this? Plus the fact the SPFL never got a copy sent to them yet released a statement saying they have looked at it half an hour after us giving it to the clubs with the dossier clearly stating it's private and has legal implications. They've dug themselves a bit deeper in that hole......

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

That would be coersion and bullying.  Exactly what we're accusing the SPFL of and would be thrown straight back in our face.

They started it......:angrywillie:

2 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

Doesn’t matter. It’s out there and anyone can look at it. Privilege depends on confidentiality which has been jeopardised. 

Another thing the board can get the clubs who have leaked it for. Time to start kicking tarrier ass.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Supposedly it's to remove Robertson from the board with immediate effect. He was going to be stepping down in the summer anyway. Wonder when we will hear from MacLennan on this? Plus the fact the SPFL never got a copy sent to them yet released a statement saying they have looked at it half an hour after us giving it to the clubs with the dossier clearly stating it's private and has legal implications. They've dug themselves a bit deeper in that hole......

Mate, how do you know this is to remove Robertson with immediate effect?  

6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

It won’t happen this time mate. FFS,  there’s still no deal for sponsorship agreed for the next few years iirc. 

another reason for doncaster's removal

Archived