Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There isn’t a lot of stuff going on ,This is the biggest story going on in football just now ,

About the only story....

Anyway, well done to the Club.

I was concerned they were going to fire off the first statement & say they did their best.

Hoping against hope this latest effort gets the right result!!🤞🤞🤞

18 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Personally I am remaining cautious. 

If there is anything we have learned it is not to get too ahead of ourselves. There is always something round the corner to come up and bite us in the arse. 

Its only a few cards in a very large pack . We have to be careful but vigilant 

Just now, bluenoz said:

They can't sweep this. The evidence is all over social media,

Wouldn’t hold my breath. Remember most clubs are in agreement with them regardless, the only ones complaining at this point are us and ICT. 

they are complicit in covering up child abuse ffs, do you think vote rigging will be a difficult one to cover up?

4 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Do not even think he can escape this one mate everyone of them are about to be exposed.

Every one of them need hit with a charge of bringing the game into disrepute ,trouble is the ones issuing any charge are the cunts needing charged too 

clear the lot out 

6 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

Yip just said the same to my mate lawell will hand Doncaster a massive brown envelope to take the full heat and resign. 
But Rangers need to go for the chairman who has been calling clubs to bully them into voting yes. 
let’s get the corrupt cabal bang to rights. 

Go for it Rangers just go for it. 

100% we need to go after Lawell, getting rid of Doncaster will solve nothing he’ll only place another pawn in there 

14 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Watch Lawell feed Doncaster to the wolfs now to try save his own bacon, he will do anything to hold on to his UEFA standing and blaming it all on the powers that be will see him slide through no doubt. 

yeah i think that is what will happen . 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Wouldn’t hold my breath. Remember most clubs are in agreement with them regardless, the only ones complaining at this point are us and ICT. 

they are complicit in covering up child abuse ffs, do you think vote rigging will be a difficult one to cover up?

Wasn’t that long ago that evidence regarding hanging effigies (which is also all over the internet and available to anyone) upped onto its feet and walked out of a room in police Scotland somewhere never to be seen again.

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

This. 

Anyone thinking we are through this and everything is going to turn out the way we want us utterly deluded. 

Scotland doesn't do normal. 

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Cheers for that Dude . Good reply 

I’d add that I have a very strong recollection that Rovers were right on the bones of their arse a round that time, but some ‘benefactor’ stumped up around £50k.

Can’t find anything about it though - may just have been fake news....

Archived