Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, pcbear said:

This media can not be played? I watched the John Bennett interview this morning  then went to watch it again but it has gone, I clicked on every one but nothing.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

33 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I always suspected, and I have said it before, the in order to have King declared as FPP to become our chairperson the SPFL told him he better cause no trouble. I genuinely think that it is no coincidence that now he’s gone we’ve gone full war mode. 

Spot on jinty.

Another stitch up by spfl.

59 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Strangely enough the bheastly club have had nothing to say on anything .When in the last 40 years has that ever been the case ?? .The stench of guilt ,cover ups  and corruption are what this scandalous football club are about .

It all points to fingers in the pies and using all their pawns in the media to do their lying and setting their desired  agendas .Almost like a political party they are polluting our national game 

English may not like that ,as no media poodle likes being attacked .Yet it’s true .The media ,practically to a man are all place men ,being put their over many years 

It might get to the stage where they are forced to agree with Rangers, they’ll throw their place-men under the bus but at the same time suggest Paddy McWaddy and his brother for the replacements. 

16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hope you dont mind mate but thought I'd give the Hornets nest a wee stir...

I know its still early but that will be post of the day I reckon! Well played sir, well played.

31 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Nuremberg Hugh pushing the line “Rangers are skint and can’t afford the legal costs”.

Do these cunts have a script they use? 

Its as if it’s there go to thing “aye but Rangers are skint” when they lose an argument or can’t argue back.

Fucking coffin dodger!

even if we were skint, an DP was skint, I feel confident in saying Rangers supporters worldwide would crowdfund the costs!

27 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Nuremberg Hugh pushing the line “Rangers are skint and can’t afford the legal costs”.

Do these cunts have a script they use? 

Its as if it’s there go to thing “aye but Rangers are skint” when they lose an argument or can’t argue back.

Fucking coffin dodger!

True mate, we've been accused of being skint, something to hide, one deflection after another by the mhedia since the dossier landed.

Strangely though, no one actually mentions what IS in the dossier. They know  the dossier is powerful, factual and  takes the lid off the corruption (because that's what it is) within spfl.

We asked for an investigation to answer the questions we raised in the dossier, what part of that do sutton et al not understand?

If the SPFL have nothing to hide then answer the questions, take a grilling in an open forum and if we're proven wrong it'll all be very clear. The deny, deflect and attack position they've put themselves in makes them look weaker and we've clearly got them backtracking to the point they're incriminating themselves at every turn.

Why doesn't everyone just sign up to twitter, and bombard Sutton with the same type of post as @SeparateEntityMyArse ?

Might make him think twice about spouting his pish, he'll have real difficulty closing down all the posts throughout the day. 

He systematically attacks our club in the media at every opportunity, and there's more of us than him :lol:

Just now, B1872 said:

My hatred for Sutton is up there with Lennon, Scott Brown, Griffiths and all the paedophile coaches at that rancid club.

You're not allowed to call them paedophiles, it hurts their feelings.

4 minutes ago, Swally said:

Why doesn't everyone just sign up to twitter, and bombard Sutton with the same type of post as @SeparateEntityMyArse ?

Might make him think twice about spouting his pish, he'll have real difficulty closing down all the posts throughout the day. 

He systematically attacks our club in the media at every opportunity, and there's more of us than him :lol:

Wish I could mate but I’m banned for life. Tried loads of times to beat the ban but they lock my new accounts instantly. 👍

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

My hatred for Sutton is up there with Lennon, Scott Brown, Griffiths and all the paedophile coaches at that rancid club.

All the usual bitter lemons that couldn't make it elsewhere and embodied that shite club's character to give them a false sense of self worth and heightened placement on a glass pedestal they made themselves. Acting like the world's greatest winning leagues without their rivals in it. Absolute jokers.

The rest of the world is laughing at these cunts; if they've even heard of them at all. Look at the athletes of the big European clubs compared to these diddies... Most English fans I know can't stand them. I'll admit they had a higher ranking in England during the MON era, but now.. :lol: they're a laughing stock.

Scott Brown walking about like a hard man world beater whilst getting skelped 7-0, 6-0, 7-0 from teams like PSG and Barca :lol: they're the biggest riddy in football. Alongside the playing the violin and the 'world loves us greatest fans' shite.

At least we've managed to (fairly) keep our respect in Europe, generally speaking, when coming up against these teams. Walter played defensive park the bus football, but it got us smaller results with some 'almost' moments.

30 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Is it just me or has Tom English went quiet? What’s caught his tongue?

If Tom English uses his brain he doesn’t need to bump his gums every 5 mins.

Going gung-ho like the SPFL looks desperate.

Being calm and measured like Rangers is the right way to go.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Wish I could mate but I’m banned for life. Tried loads of times to beat the ban but they lock my new accounts instantly. 👍

Well I somehow managed to get into my old account which was opened 5 years ago I think, never used it. So if anyone would like to give me an idea of what they'd like me to post, go for it.

Just don't get me banned, I'd like to use this account to fight some of the shite that's put out against us atm :lol:

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

That is exactly what is required, he laid it all out there in clear terms, did he say witch hunt or something else?

I thought he did👍

Archived