Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, murzo said:

And what’s the real story?

Assuming the whatsapps are legit, Dundee will have been aware of their position as potential 'kingmakers' given the two Thistles were going to vote no and a third championship vote for no would have killed the proposal off.

Dundee have spotted a 'negotiation opportunity' in that and have whored themselves.

9 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

What’s happening then troops. We still for handing the title to the corrupt mutant inbred fuckers or we going to fight like our forefathers did ? 

The amount that we’re willing to bend over and take it up the arse to hand those fenian bastards another tainted title was truly sickening. 

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Just back on after visiting (from the street) my wee nephew for his birthday.

Any chance of a catch up so I don’t need to read through literally hundreds of posts. 

Cheers 👍

Grab a beer and start at page 79. Don’t skip pages, just wallow

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That was great to read, we seem to have found some balls and I am delighted to see it. 👏

the next time we hear from the spfl will be when they say they are charging us for bringing the game into disrepute either that or Doncaster falls on his sword as should Dundee with their lack of transparency over the last 24 hours.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Remember what is was like for 4-6 weeks after we beat them on the 29th. We threatened them and they reacted to cheating.

Oh I remember alright ,weeks of waiting to think up charges then wham there you go just about to restart after the break and the charges were issued 

Weeks or posturing from taigs placemen in the media forced it ,then subsequent weeks of referees screwing us over ,the referee pressure started the minute TLB was in the press saying he didn’t want to lose the cup final on a referee decision 

cunts have had it sown up for years ,if they can’t win on the pitch they have a book of dirty tricks to fall back on 

So where we at with this?

Dundee voted no which means the resolution cannot be passed, the Dundee vote mysteriously doesn't get logged....from there on in all angles are suggesting that Dundee have been tapped up by an spl chief executive....a big hitter(can't for the life of me think who it could be) where some sort of carrot is being dangled for Dundee to change stance.

If this is fact and the proof is out there then this really is the biggest proof of corruption that we all know had existed since 2012....this has got to be the biggest game changer for us Rangers....the case to null and void should now be the only serious conclusion to this sorry mess...this board is not fit for purpose and change is needed

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Any chance of a catch up so I don’t need to read through literally hundreds of posts. 

Cheers 👍

Read it all, it's worth it

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Genuine question, What happens if Rangers call for an independent investigation and the suspension of Neil Doncaster and Rod McKenzie whilst investigation take place is denied, Is it a case of court action if we genuinely have the bottle or just go for a vote of No Confidence.

It would be either court of session or through the football appeals channel (SFA/UEFA/FIFA/CAS). I think the latter would be most likely but all bets are off now.

Dundee hold all the answers here and must be shitting themselves. The rats will soon start throwing each other overboard as they fight for survival. We have not made that statement unless we’re holding a royal flush. Fuck the lot of them , keep the pressure on now. Dundee must come out and state exactly what went on. Big respect also to the ICT chairman who is taking no prisoners. 

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Cheers 👍

Park has called out the SPFL as a bunch of cunts and has the evidence along with a few other clubs ,asked for independent enquiry and Doncaster and taig lawyer suspended 

56 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Right. As promised @eejay the dj

I've no real issue with most of what went on in the last few weeks - up until yesterday. I've explained christ knows how many times why the actual principle of ending the season etc was my preferred one so I'll skip getting into that again.

Up to a point, I don't even have much of a problem with the politicking to try sway clubs to vote one way or the other because, I think we're all grown up enough to know it does go on but the way Dundee appear to have completely whored themselves out needs seriously looked into.

Drysdale's involvement is really troubling me, in particular. He was on the panel who imposed our transfer embargo and claimed he received death threats from Rangers fans over it after McCoist demanded the people on the panel be named (ring any bells?)

If they've sent a no vote (deleted or otherwise) it'll be relatively easily provable whether that was received or not as there will be a read receipt etc somewhere and electronic footprint on it - and the same will apply on Dundee's end. They'll surely have it still on their email server as a sent message.

The two Yanks at Dundee (Nelms, the chief exec, and Tim Keyes, the chairman) need to explain exactly their chain events from sending the original vote, learning that it apparently hadn't been received and then the reported decision made by Keyes to instruct Nelms not to resubmit.

I agree with every bit of the Rangers statement.

Drysdale is a rat. Ex Raith CEO who stuck the boot in repeatedly in 2012 and beyond. celtic supporter, friend of Philthy Phil & also now a SNP councillor 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Assuming the whatsapps are legit, Dundee will have been aware of their position as potential 'kingmakers' given the two Thistles were going to vote no and a third championship vote for no would have killed the proposal off.

Dundee have spotted a 'negotiation opportunity' in that and have whored themselves.

Do you believe they submitted a vote, or did the spfl delete their vote?

Archived