Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Its shocking that we have good working class people losing there job during this pandemic and we have dirty scumbags like the bankrupt coward getting paid to spout pish about Rangers. As much as a hate that coward I honestly hate that posh looking poofy cunt graham speirs more as he has earned a loving spouting hatred towards Rangers.

The banger knows he will alway be employed in this cesspit mate.

2 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I think over the weekend a lot more clubs will come out and get behind us. The failed reconstruction talks will hopefully rally a few others. 

I agree, especially now that they know the reconstruction talks were a token gesture and never a reality due to the Sky deal. They have been duped by a devious board that is supposed to represent everyone equally.

The more clubs that vote for the II the better even if we know (as we always have) that we won't win.

50% + would be a vote of no confidence in the board imo.

Rangers, Hearts, Aberdeen, Hibs, Kilmarnock, St Johnstone are possibilities in the SPFL - getting Aberdeen and Hibs on board would be massive and definitely possible. This would mean 4 of the 5 biggest clubs in the country all backing an II

Further down the leagues the swinger could be the reconstruction farce, even for teams that weren't overly bothered about it, the fact that they were duped over this and the serious questions raised by the dossier might persuade a few to say lets get this investigated

17 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Right you fuckers, yes you at the back.

Hands up  all those who, within this thread, have said our Board were wimps, dignified silent, poor etc etc etc. 

Our Board have played a blinder here, aided in part by the stupidity of spfl , and should be congratulated for their guts and determination.

Also, it has kept us busy and helped us pass the time during this lockdown.

Like many others I was taken in with Green however although not happy about his method I was over the moon when King got in. I knew he would turn things around and then we could go on the attack. The club has always stated they would have to pick their moment and now is the time. We new they would slip up at some point. The fans must back the board as they are doing a fantastic job.

26 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If Tom English uses his brain he doesn’t need to bump his gums every 5 mins.

Going gung-ho like the SPFL looks desperate.

Being calm and measured like Rangers is the right way to go.

Fair point.... although he was like a dog with a bone a week or so ago, It’s just a bit sus he’s went so quiet to me

5 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Once they're back to their losing ways this'll be the summary of their call-ins:

"It's shite being celtic!
We're the lowest of the low!
The scum of the fucking Earth!
The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash, that was shat into civilisation!
Some people hate The Rangers, I don't! They're just winners!
We, on the other hand, are imbred mutants!
Can't even find a decent culture to be imbred by!
We're ruled by some cunt in a white hat and a false allegiance to the emerald isles!
It's a shite state of affairs to be in Brenda,
and all the holicom news articles in the world won't make any fucking difference!"

:lol: Would love to see an overdub.

Be a taig. Choose the dole. Choose housing benefit. Inbreed with the family. Knick a fucking big television. Never use washing machines, steal cars, compact disc players even although they're obsolete, call your maw a tin opener... Choose CSA and wondering who you're going to fuck on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing lennon interviews, sticking your mates junk into your mouth. Choose rotting teeth, pishing in your only tracksuit bottoms, nothing more than an idol to the selfish, fucked up taigs you spawned to replace yourself, choose no future. Choose being a taig... 

1 minute ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

:lol: :lol: 

Of course. How predictable from these morons.

They're backwater tribalistic thinkers. Tesco-managers playing sporting directors. An absolute joke of a governing body.

This is what they are paying a crisis management to sort out. Pathetic.

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

We need to hear more from John Bennett. I like the cut of his jib. 

Unsurprisingly the tarriers have infested the majority of the responses to our tweet on Twitter. What a strange breed.

I'm 100% positive there is more tarriers following Rangers twitter accounts than Rangers fans. Obsessed fucking unwashed taigs.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Unsurprisingly the tarriers have infested the majority of the responses to our tweet on Twitter. What a strange breed.

Strange how their club are silent, and their fans are the ones bumping their gums the most.

Surely it would only be your own club that sparks such a response from your own fans? :lol:

19 minutes ago, Brubear said:

He was still very supportive after the dossier came out on a bbc podcast on Thursday, so has only been quiet for 36 hours.  I have been watching his contributions with interest as he is the only media person who sounds genuinely concerned with what the SPFL board have been up to. He also seems to understand the core issues, like why was the vote to end the season was linked to payments when it didnt need to be. It is him that brought the whole advances and loans in the SPFL accounts into the public. I know traditionally he has been anti Rangers but this time we as a club need to make sure he is willing to keep the pressure on. 

While it is clear English is not a Rangers fan he also has to protect his professional reputation. He is one of the few of the journalistic cabal that works across the whole UK and not just Scotland. Cowan and others don’t have that issue. Nobody else would employ them. I think English recognises there is an issue and probably is trying to protect himself on some level as he clearly has aspirations of his own and doesn’t want to damage his career. 

1 minute ago, Swally said:

Strange how their club are silent, and their fans are the ones bumping their gums the most.

Surely it would only be your own club that sparks such a response from your own fans? :lol:

Their club aren't silent. MacLennan hasn't kept his mouth shut for weeks :pipe:

30 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Right you fuckers, yes you at the back.

Hands up  all those who, within this thread, have said our Board were wimps, dignified silent, poor etc etc etc. 

Our Board have played a blinder here, aided in part by the stupidity of spfl , and should be congratulated for their guts and determination.

Also, it has kept us busy and helped us pass the time during this lockdown.

I have never called them wimps or anything.

The benefit of the doubt was being given as our board had a reshuffle not long ago.

Loads of previous comments on here seemed to want them to fail so they could have the “told you so” mentality.

They really should have given them a chance 👍

1 minute ago, Swally said:

If they had any moral compass any sense of pride, they’d tell the SPFL thanks but no thanks to the title but we all know that’s not going to happen, they’ll take their tainted title and we’ll keep reminding them of that fact.

9 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It's 24/7 operation with these clowns 

8 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Can the clubs twitter page not block or delete any paedophiles replies? Don’t do Twitter so not sure how it works.

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Very well spoken there Mr Bennett. 

It's important to give clarity especially when there's a clear smear campaign against us. I fully expect something else to come from the SPFL either this weekend or Monday, as they really don't want the egm going ahead. 

He is quite right when he says that buzzwords are being used to set the narrative along with a compliant section of the media. The great thing about getting faces out there and voices on the radio is that the words and tone cannot be turned against us. We've really sharpened up our act in the pr department since Mr Park stepped into the chairman role. 

We have conducted ourselves with dignity throughout this and have not resorted to the mudslinging that the SPFL have, and I am so proud of our club for stepping up here and not being dragged down to the level of the SPFL board. The statement from them yesterday another example of their professionalism and another example of why Scottish football is so far behind other countries of a comparable size to us. I

We are fighting against the tide as we can see, but I believe we are in it for the long haul now and will take this as far as we need to.

Great post mate,spot ob ;-)

Archived