Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, voltago said:

This dossier has highlighted an outrageous amount of dealings from those working at the SPFL where the Scottish game is being sold short and run like a circus.

It’s no wonder countries like Denmark are able to negotiate higher TV deals than us with these clowns in charge of our game.

Then you immediately have taigs trying to shoot down the dossier, and happy not ask questions of the people in charge.

I’d love to say I can’t understand why but we all know why. The only reason they aren’t bothered about the game being sold short for every team in Scotland including them is because they are the ones that benefit.

Something definitely stinks and we have them all worried. We need to fight this right to the end.

The club and support which for years claimed those in charge were bias and corrupt.

They get the chance to finally investigate and now the SPFL is suddenly untouchable in their eyes.

Joke 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'm 100% positive there is more tarriers following Rangers twitter accounts than Rangers fans. Obsessed fucking unwashed taigs.

Hoesntly mate they have alerts on. Every official tweet from the club has a taig on first response. 

30 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

While it is clear English is not a Rangers fan he also has to protect his professional reputation. He is one of the few of the journalistic cabal that works across the whole UK and not just Scotland. Cowan and others don’t have that issue. Nobody else would employ them. I think English recognises there is an issue and probably is trying to protect himself on some level as he clearly has aspirations of his own and doesn’t want to damage his career. 

On this occasion he certainly appears (as pointed out) to be dabbling in journalistic professionalism, sadly there are many more issues (we all know what) that have transpired over the last few years where this new found integrity has been severely lacking...

17 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

There’s Rangers fans on here who wanted our board to fail in the fight against the SPFL just so they could say “I told you so” ? 

Im interested to know who these posters are mate because no real Rangers fan would want this fucking monstrosity of an organisation to continue as it is.

Name the cunts 

Fuck me I would need to trawl though all these pages.

Definately fans on here saying “no chance this board will do anything” “they are useless” “they have a bad track record” seeming to want them to fail. 👍

10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Aye I had a few arguments with folk on here a few weeks ago that were slaughtering the board at every opportunity.

However I put that down to scar tissue from previous boards and issues more than wanting the club to fail. 

Might be wrong though!

I could be wrong too but defo fans on here happy to predict the boards failure without giving them the chance 👍

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Hoesntly mate they have alerts on. Every official tweet from the club has a taig on first response. 

Same as YouTube mate. Every Rangers video even pods be it We Welcome The Chase, 4lads, H&H the very first rating is a dislike. It’s unreal and what we are dealing with is not normal people. They ate disgusting vile human beings in all honesty.

39 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'm 100% positive there is more tarriers following Rangers twitter accounts than Rangers fans. Obsessed fucking unwashed taigs.

This is what I’m up to and it’s all replies to Rangers twitter accounts.

I only started my account this morning 😂😂

it’s beyond banter and I wish some psychologists would study their derangement as it real with a shit load of bigotry and hatred mixed in

4FFAD3F6-F943-4FC8-959D-35C4FC4263FA.jpeg

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

I could be wrong too but defo fans on here happy to predict the boards failure without giving them the chance 👍

Aye there’s still some who think we’d be better off with Ashley, Easedales and Llambias at the helm tbh! 😳

11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fuck me I would need to trawl though all these pages.

Definately fans on here saying “no chance this board will do anything” “they are useless” “they have a bad track record” seeming to want them to fail. 👍

I could have been one of them mate tbh I’ve been against this board and Robertson in particular since 2016 but the last couple of days are making me rethink, I’m delighted in the way the board have handled this stuff with the SPFL. 

I have been highly critical of the board in the past but at no point have I ever wanted them to fail I would be surprised if any real Rangers supporter wanted them to fail. 

59 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

Would also put my mortgage on it being him that called Gordon Marshall a disgrace for not laying down to saville fc when they played killie and we beat Dunfermline on the final day to win the league. ( Marshall mentioned this recently in an article).

I’m sure you can see him mouthing something to Marshall either coming off at ht or ft. 

He’s essentially being caught trying to get Marshall to throw the game.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

This is what I’m up to and it’s all replies to Rangers twitter accounts.

I only started my account this morning 😂😂

it’s beyond banter and I wish some psychologists would study their derangement as it real with a shit load of bigotry and hatred mixed in

4FFAD3F6-F943-4FC8-959D-35C4FC4263FA.jpeg

Was on Twitter for a week but was going to end up threading they fenian fucks.

If I get my account back up and running is there a way to block anyone with ‘67’, ‘bhoy’,’ghirl’, or Ivory Coast flags in their name?

2 hours ago, Malkster said:

Sutton has no perception of irony

I think he does mate, but he just doesn’t care. He knows the present day media revolves around who can shout the loudest and the longest. He doesn’t need to be right, he just needs to be antagonistic towards one club and he’s done his job and will have mongos following him.

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

This is a story within a story ,We are now engaging with the BBC 

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer mate.

Let them know your narrative, straight from the horse's mouth so they can't spin it.

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Aye I had a few arguments with folk on here a few weeks ago that were slaughtering the board at every opportunity.

However I put that down to scar tissue from previous boards and issues more than wanting the club to fail. 

Might be wrong though!

Iv never really had much issue with the way the board has acted in the last few years ,we have come out on occasion but it was always a case of pissing against the wind ,so wasn’t any real point in coming out with statements at every opportunity 

This has been the first real open goal to go after the SPFL ,the first time where we can highlight an issue that was a problem not just for us but for probably the majority of clubs in the whole country 

Going after them on any previous issue was always going to be a waste of time ,you just need to look at the way the SPFL are reacting and dealing with this situation just now ,they ain’t giving in despite massive evidence of incompetence 

John Bennet made an excellent point about those in charge needing to be the best in class to take the game forward in these challenging times ,cronyism and nepotism like many other bodies in Scotland is rife and holds things back in every way ,where it’s never the best man for the job but the mans best pal that gets it ,

i also loved his wee phrase “sloganeering” 

Thats now something we can attach to to fat jap who has been sloganeering for years 

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Was on Twitter for a week but was going to end up threading they fenian fucks.

If I get my account back up and running is there a way to block anyone with ‘67’, ‘bhoy’,’ghirl’, or Ivory Coast flags in their name?

Not sure I’m not the best on it. I’m on private yet I post to slag cunts that can’t even see me 😂

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m sure you can see him mouthing something to Marshall either coming off at ht or ft. 

He’s essentially being caught trying to get Marshall to throw the game.

Then he comes out with Dunfermline are a disgrace for lying down to Rangers, he's fucking no well, anyone who watched/ at that game will know Dunfermline scored a belter and kicked us up and down the park.

Archived