Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

11 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Hi @Rfc52

Thanks for your PM. Don’t worry I’ll sort your concerns out, I understand you’re very worried and scared but I’ll ensure the threats stop. 

Upon your second concern I won’t let anyone know you’re a grass, or that anyone knows you’ve never had a fight in your life. 

I just want to thank you again for the PayPal donation. 

Take care.

Sorry mate had a few beers last night and didn't realise I posted this in here. 

:boughy:

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MacLennan on £150k a year is even more baffling. Member clubs are paying £550k for one club biased idiots. Haven't even got to how much they are paying McKenzie and the crisis management company....

SPFL bleeding money like a stuck pig on morons.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Incredible if there in no Independent Investigation after all this . It stinks to high heaven 

Even for the many who knew the SPFL was a corrupt fenian controlled organisation,the stories coming out are shocking 

16 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The fact he’s still in a job tells it’s own story and is at the root of all the problems 

He’s underachieved throughout his tenure with no criticism allowed 

Mega bonuses for getting contracts that are still below their true value 

4 games with us and the filth are massive marketing opportunities ,a few years ago they sold the worldwide rights for an undeclared sum for a ridiculous long period of 7 years if I remember correctly ,scandalous 

but he’s there for a reason and we all know that reason 

100% agree mate. 

4 league games a season of one of the best derbys in world football and he gets a Tv contract value less than Danish football gets? Absolutely disgraceful.

I said it before but we should absolutely hang on the coattails of English football and market our game as an accompaniment to it, rather than being proud that 43% of income for Scottish clubs comes from gate receipts. That is absolutely shameful and one of the reasons clubs here will die. That's not a sustainable business model, and the people charged with gaining tv revenue deals should be in another job rather than coining in a 400k annual salary. 

As you hint at, a weak tv deal keeps Scottish football with celtic's boot firmly on its throat. It keeps our clubs weak, keeps them strong with access to continual champions league revenue, which is exactly what they want. 

It might sound a bit crazy to some, but for them i feel it's business first and they do everything to keep them number one. More money, more bonus.

23 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

"Being pressured by the SPFL into rule changes proposed to the SPFL by Brechin City chairman Ken Ferguson"...............

Where have we heard this story before? :pipe:

Ooft.......

Follow up on the previous post.....

Kelty very much hinting at the Lowland League have been bullied by SPFL representatives.....

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Thistle turning their backs on the SPFL. Cormack and Aberdeen getting it rotten too. Alot of pissed off clubs out there.

Perhaps they shouldn’t have shat it then.

10 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

FF have a thread called  Appendices to Rangers submission to the SPFL AGM, Parts 1-7. It's worth a read. 

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/appendices-to-Rangers-submission-to-the-spfl-agm-parts-1-7.119767/

Thanks for posting SH. 

Puts meat on the bones of the summary published previously. Even more damning on the spfl. 👍

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Thistle turning their backs on the SPFL. Cormack and Aberdeen getting it rotten too. Alot of pissed off clubs out there.

That’s the thing! Who are lying; The SPFL or the sheep? This phone call the sheep chief exec said they received  from Doncaster saying no need to vote as they’d already lost!

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

MacLennan on £150k a year is even more baffling. Member clubs are paying £550k for one club biased idiots. Haven't even got to how much they are paying McKenzie and the crisis management company....

SPFL bleeding money like a stuck pig on morons.

And constantly telling us Scottish football is skint, while skimming a load off the top and failing in their duties to improve the game and finances of the game here. You couldn't make it up.

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

The more statements that come out the more folk will sit up and take notice.

Thats a few this morning alone.

You'll also find  some clubs reaction will be pending legal advice, so once they've sought that, there might be a load of statements released.

Archived